• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ownership dispute heads back to court

DrReality

But really - you folks don't have a leg to stand on.

This edit is made as a moderator for abusive language, not content. Avoid profane insults and stick to the substance of your argument.

Oh really?

In part, the Stern affidavit read: ''My conclusion is that . . . if the Governor knows or reasonably should know that he is acting contrary to the wishes of a majority of the Board of Managers, and he nevertheless proceeds to take an action in connection with a material matter that legally binds the team, such as consummating a player trade or preventing the consummation of a player trade, the requirements for removal have been met.

I think that is plenty to stand on.

You have nothing to stand on except nonsensical ramblings and insults.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
This has been done - TWICE - the authority is there......like it or lump it :nono:

I have NEVER seen it on this site. Kindly provide it here or stop making the claim without any authority to back it up. (Not said as a mod).

I gave you the NBA commissioner's affidavit, the ruling by the court, and Belkin's apparent agreement with those conclusions leading to his resignation.

The ball is in your court and if you have given it twice you don't even have to recreate the wheel on this.

I expect to see an infinite ratio of emoticons from you to actual authority supporting your conclusion that an NBA governor can block a trade approved by the team's board without being removed.

Edited by AHF