• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We go from dump Billy to Fire Woody to trade Smoove

NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member

I guess it's Joe's turn to get picked on. He doesn't finish strong. He's too quite. blah blah blah blah blah. Let Joe be! Besides most of the Hawks issues stem from Mike Bibby's lazy play anyway :hush:

nanos_cheese_product2.jpg

how about a lil cheese with that whine.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Premium Member
FRY HARRY!

~lw3

Someone has to fry soon. This fan base is getting like the old school Salem witch hunt people.

And I'll take Harry in a 3-piece with a mashed potaters, coleslaw, 3 buttermilk biscuits and 1 small diet coke.

Edited by NineOhTheRino

• Moderators
I guess it's Joe's turn to get picked on. He doesn't finish strong. He's too quite. blah blah blah blah blah. Let Joe be! Besides most of the Hawks issues stem from Mike Bibby's lazy play anyway :hush:

nanos_cheese_product2.jpg

how about a lil cheese with that whine.

I agree with you about Joe but your hatred of Bibby is worse than the criticism that Joe is getting because its totally undeserved. Without Bibby we're a sub .500 team. We've shown that we can win without any one of the starters except Bibby. I'm not saying he's the best player on the team or that he does everything great but he's proven to be the missing piece. Without him things fall apart.

• Premium Member
I wish we kept BK. Maybe he would have pulled off another deadline blockbuster like last year.

I don't think we can put the trade thing on Sund. I think the ASG has more control over the day-to-day stuff than we know.

• Premium Member
Mr. Blank please save us

Nique and Mookie would still be in the starting lineup if Blank owned this team.

• Premium Member
If he hadn't blown so many draft picks we wouldn't need a blockbuster trade.

BK should go down as one the best GMs in Hawks history. Now I don't know if that is saying much but still.... It's like dating the least ugliest girl on the 100 Ugliest Girls list.