• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Doomsday

Plainview1981

u62261m6fxb.jpg

Fun as hell. Pretty much what I expected from the research that I did. It rips from about 8-10 movies, but I don't care. It's a guilty pleasure blast. Rhona Mitra is good in the role of bad@ss chick.

6/10

At first I thought you said funny as hell and I was like WTF? Then I saw where you actually said fun and I have to agree with that. Far from a great movie but it was entertaining and Mitra is one of the hottest women in the movies.

• Admin
At first I thought you said funny as hell and I was like WTF? Then I saw where you actually said fun and I have to agree with that. Far from a great movie but it was entertaining and Mitra is one of the hottest women in the movies.

I was dissappointed with the movie but I have to agree about Mitra....She is just plain hot

It's a re-watchable guilty pleasure. Even as a homage film it's not actually a good movie because it ripsoff so many that it doesn't have an original idea at all.

It's a re-watchable guilty pleasure. Even as a homage film it's not actually a good movie because it ripsoff so many that it doesn't have an original idea at all.

I fealt like I was watching a bad remake of Road Warrior.

I might try watching it again to see if my opinion improves...

I fealt like I was watching a bad remake of Road Warrior.

I might try watching it again to see if my opinion improves...

You want to know what the funny thing is... I didn't like The Road Warrior or Mad Max, but I love Escape from NY and Carpenter 80's flicks with the exception of Big Trouble in Little China. That movie blew.

You want to know what the funny thing is... I didn't like The Road Warrior or Mad Max, but I love Escape from NY and Carpenter 80's flicks with the exception of Big Trouble in Little China. That movie blew.

Escape was a great movie for its type.

I think I am biased re: Road Warrior. The girl I was dating in HS was HUGE RW fan. We used to go to the old Excesior Mill and watch it every Friday night. Here in Atlanta in the early 80s that movie became something of a clut movie, much like Rocky Horror. Still have great memories of those nights :offtopic2: