• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Formula to win

DrReality

After watching the game tonight and how Al and Marvin played, seems to me that the formula to winning is getting one of them into the offense. Getting a third scorer active changes so many things and then JJ and Bibby will get theirs. Both of these guys have been under utilized and that is a shame.

After watching the game tonight and how Al and Marvin played, seems to me that the formula to winning is getting one of them into the offense. Getting a third scorer active changes so many things and then JJ and Bibby will get theirs. Both of these guys have been under utilized and that is a shame.

Sounds like a plan to me. Getting a third scorer more active shouldn't be that difficult to achieve, or try to achieve anyway. There's enough talent to establish that theory. Marvin, or Al for sure. On any given night, Smoove can provide some punch. Flip off the bench can give us that third option as well.

Not to change the thread, but I can't get Smoove reverse follow up dunk after Horf's miss out of my head. Just how he contorted his body to finish that play...unreal. Very few individuals walking this earth can make that kind of play.

Horf needs to see more playing time.

That too, he is averaging only 31 min a night i think. He needs to be around 35-38 min a night.

P.S. I agree that we should begin the game by feeding AL in the post and run some plays for Marvin and get him involved early on too. Once we get these guys involved than rested Joe can take over if have too. If one of these fools gets doubled than just kick it back to Bibbs for a open 3. Smoove needs to be active around the rim, get easy buckets and run the floor on a fastbreak, also be everywhere on defense.

Sounds simple to me..