• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Trivial Questions: Rank the FAs/Players you'd like if we can't resign our FAs

mattlanta

Post a Top 5 PG list that you'd want us to get if we can't re-sign Bibby...

Post a Top 5 SF list that you'd want us to get if we can't re-sign Marvin...

Post a Top 10 big man list that youd' want us to get if we can't re-sign Zaza...

RULES . . . It has to be realistic. And you can trade for players as long as it's realistic again.

Edited by Libid21

I'll start of...

Point Guards:

1. R. Felton

2. A. Miller

3. R. Sessions

4. J. Terry

5. A. Iverson

6. S. Nash

7. S. Marbury

8. J. Bayless

9. M. Ellis

10. N. Robinson

and for small forward... I thought maybe trading for Gerald Wallace but I can't think of anyone else.

Dunno much about the big men...

Back up Big man FA's this summer:

1. Leon Powe

2. Brandon Bass

3. Johan Petro

4. McDyess

5. Rasho Nesterovic

6. Adonal Foyle

7. Chris Mihm

8. Hakim Warrick

9. Chris Wilcox

10. Channing Frye

I would rather have Zaza over all of those players except maybe Brandon Bass. Would zaza be number one on your list?

If we lost Bibby Felton would be no.1 maybe. He fits perfect with our team of athletes. The thing is he's not so great of a 3 pt shooter. Bibby has had a career year shooting because when Joe gets doubled he's left alone and is money most of the time.

I like Sessions but dude can't nail the three as he only shoots 17% for the year (ouch he makes smoove look like good a 3pt shooter).

Jason Terry looks like the best option outside of Bibby because he's a good jumpshooter and will knock it down when open.

There's no SF we could get that would be half as valuable as Marvin so hopefully that isn't an option.

I'd really like to get Petro. He's still young with a big body and a pretty good athlete or Channing Frye. Both should be pretty cheap and are alot better than Randolph Morris.