• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Big Boy Game

benhillboy

There must be a blue moon out, because the Hawks are on Primetime. Against some Nike guy on a throne. Let's go Marvin. Also glad that we can get real, intelligent (sorry Nique) insight and analysis on our squad from someone (hopefully Mark or Hubie.) The Stinger's voice gets on your nerves at times, but the guy knows basketball and can express such when he's called upon to call the game.

The last meeting was close, but we actually dominated throughout. One of the best defensive performances of the year, forcing 42% from the field and a dreadful 5-22 from 3. I necessarily wouldn't bet that our entire starting five would be well over the + category, while only LeBron from their starting 5 would be +1. If Marvin shot 13 freet throws again, I like our chances. Hopefully, Joe will defer to Marvin when it is the best option, mainly to get LeBron into foul trouble or at least make him work with Marvin's body. Joe facilitated the first meeting, with good results (8 assists). With Wallace out, our front line, particularly Zaza, should be able to bang, because Ilgauskus does not want to. I do not want to see Z and Varejao offensive board and tip out for extra possessions, as if LeBron needs those. Of course Phillips is going to be jumping. Flip was a dog last time, so I expect him to step up in this one. I smell a win. We need this win, as we are only 2-5 against the teams above us in the East. It's about time for Bibby to flex the range again: I'll take 24-5-6 all day. The spotlight is on Atlanta. Let's shine, men.

Edited by benhillboy

Definitely the biggest game of the season considering it's nationally televised, we are at home and we really need some wins right now coming off that horrible road trip.

I expect it to be a game of runs, but neither team getting more than 10 points ahead of the other.

What is really going to help the Hawks is that Wallace is out.

We will win as long as we play team ball. I don't want JJ and Smoove to get the "hey I am superstar too!! mentality because we are on national television. Having said that I look for ISO JOE all damn night. We will probably get creamed because of Woody and JJ having another 7-26 night. Team ball is our greatest strenght!!!

There must be a blue moon out, because the Hawks are on Primetime. Against some Nike guy on a throne. Let's go Marvin. Also glad that we can get real, intelligent (sorry Nique) insight and analysis on our squad from someone (hopefully Mark or Hubie.) The Stinger's voice gets on your nerves at times, but the guy knows basketball and can express such when he's called upon to call the game.

The last meeting was close, but we actually dominated throughout. One of the best defensive performances of the year, forcing 42% from the field and a dreadful 5-22 from 3. I necessarily wouldn't bet that our entire starting five would be well over the + category, while only LeBron from their starting 5 would be +1. If Marvin shot 13 freet throws again, I like our chances. Hopefully, Joe will defer to Marvin when it is the best option, mainly to get LeBron into foul trouble or at least make him work with Marvin's body. Joe facilitated the first meeting, with good results (8 assists). With Wallace out, our front line, particularly Zaza, should be able to bang, because Ilgauskus does not want to. I do not want to see Z and Varejao offensive board and tip out for extra possessions, as if LeBron needs those. Of course Phillips is going to be jumping. Flip was a dog last time, so I expect him to step up in this one. I smell a win. We need this win, as we are only 2-5 against the teams above us in the East. It's about time for Bibby to flex the range again: I'll take 24-5-6 all day. The spotlight is on Atlanta. Let's shine, men.

Uhh...yeah. Who wouldn't? I think that's asking a bit much from a guy that didn't score last game and sat the 4th vs. the Heat.

The last meeting was close, but we actually dominated throughout.

The last time we played them they were missing Big Z and Gibson.