• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks vs Pistons

exodus

lol @ Woody basically going out of his way to congratulate Josh on the floor.

Huge win. I gotta say, the Hawks always find a way to win when they absolutely need to. Nice comeback in the 2nd half, and nice job fending off a hot Pistons team at the end.

Boo to the crowd though. I mean really, we have the worst home court in the league. Damn Pistons fans were booing our guys at the line at the end.

Edited by LOL_Hawks

Woody going out of his way to congratulate josh and only josh showed a lot

HE WASNT BENDING HIS KNEES

HE WATCHED TAPE AND LEARNED SOMETHING

golly.

If Josh opened his mind and started to learn the game instead of relying solely on his talent he can be special.

lets hope this was the first building block of many.

yeah- maybe its somewhat cheesy for woody to go out of his way to congradulate josh smith after the game, but anything that keeps the boat sailing smoove is fine with me (YES- pun intended!! lol). I think it was very important that THIS game became a great outing for Josh- IMMEDIATELY following the benching. Now, he can realize 'hey- i hated what happened, but good things came from the result of it'.

big shouts out to mark price for helping with those free throws.

and the opinion about the home crowd @ Philips: i watched this game on tv and it was noticeable how many people were yelling "SHEEEEED"- and booing the hawks at times. there are alot of people in the A from detroit though, so what can you do... in the game against the cavs i was pleased that aside from a few bandwagoners with 'witness' t-shirts, the crowd was very pro-atlanta, and even booed Lebron at times.

a true test of this theory will be the lakers, though. I pray he (kobe) doesn't get his road 'mvp' chants here... i can't believe fans do that- that should be grounds for kicking them out of the arena! lol.

Edited by kamillion

Hawks are so much fun to watch at their best. Horford continues to play well.

This team can be scary good, seriously.

Bibby and Joe Johnson are playing like all-stars.

J. Smith can be better than anyone when his head is on straight.

Horford -Passion.

M. Williams- Looking better.

Bench;

Zaza-great year IMO.

M. Evans, great 6th man, super D.

R. Murray can give the scoring.

This team has really improved. Could give anybody trouble in the playoffs.

Hawk88

a true test of this theory will be the lakers, though. I pray he (kobe) doesn't get his road 'mvp' chants here... i can't believe fans do that- that should be grounds for kicking them out of the arena! lol.

Trust me, there will be a LOT of Kobe fans...maybe some Lakers fans too. So I'm fully expecting an MVP chant to break out, in which I advise any self respecting Hawks fan to do the following to any Kobe fan that attempts to chant MVP: Chop them in the throat.

Just kidding obviously, but that's going to be REALLY irksome if that happens.

• Premium Member
Hawks are so much fun to watch at their best. Horford continues to play well.

Were they at their best?

Looks like "the future" got pushed off of the see-saw by Josh Smith and we won a game.

Were they at their best?

Looks like "the future" got pushed off of the see-saw by Josh Smith and we won a game.

I would say no, we weren't at our best. JJ had a really mediocre game. How could we be at our best when our best player struggled? Other people picked up the slack, but JJ is too important...if he's not at his best, the Hawks as a team aren't.