• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Winning on the road.

tonegully

I can't figure out why the Hawks are so bad on the road. It just doesn't make any sense.

It's not like the crowds in Philips are so motivating...

I asked this in the chat yesterday.

Is winning on the road, MENTAL?

During the season if you look at the Hawks faces they dont even look like they can win when they are on the road.

I mean i was more hyped than the hawks were yesterday. I was jumping around talking smack and i even got upset when they played an ATL rap artist song for their intro. I was pissed off. It seems like the hawks dont get hyped up like they do at home.

So do you guys think winning on the road is mental, no matter how much talent you have?

Maybe our players need to get hyped off keeping road team crowds quiet. i would. They need some motivation and swagger and they just dont have it on the road.

• Premium Member
I asked this in the chat yesterday.

Is winning on the road, MENTAL?

During the season if you look at the Hawks faces they dont even look like they can win when they are on the road.

I mean i was more hyped than the hawks were yesterday. I was jumping around talking smack and i even got upset when they played an ATL rap artist song for their intro. I was pissed off. It seems like the hawks dont get hyped up like they do at home.

So do you guys think winning on the road is mental, no matter how much talent you have?

I don't think that's the game to guage winning on the road. The Cavs have only 1 home loss. They are 32-1. There will be more road games to judge.

I don't think that's the game to guage winning on the road. The Cavs have only 1 home loss. They are 32-1. There will be more road games to judge.

But you think that's the game to gauge whether we need Marvin? Interesting how your mind works D.

• Premium Member
But you think that's the game to gauge whether we need Marvin? Interesting how your mind works D.

Well, think about it this way Dol.

Had we beaten a 32-1 team in their arena... without Marvin.. .do you think that Marvin is a necessity?

However, losing to that same team doesn't say much about our ability on the road.

It's like armwrestling with superman.

If I beat him, I'm pretty good.

If I lose, it doesn't mean that I'm bad.

Oh c'mon Dolf and D - we all know that we had the worst GM in the history of the NBA. A smart man would have got us CP3 (and we would be contenders NOW for the finals)....or a more conservative GM would have gotten us Deron...he would have screwed up but we would be much better. If BK ever gets back into the NBA it will be selling tickets.

• Premium Member
Maybe our players need to get hyped off keeping road team crowds quiet. i would. They need some motivation and swagger and they just dont have it on the road.

The cleveland crowd was one of the most stoic and emotionless crowds I have ever seen from a contending team... I've seen wakes with more cheer than Cleveland's crowd... I think it is safe to say our players didn't reacted too positively to it.

Oh c'mon Dolf and D - we all know that we had the worst GM in the history of the NBA. A smart man would have got us CP3 (and we would be contenders NOW for the finals)....or a more conservative GM would have gotten us Deron...he would have screwed up but we would be much better. If BK ever gets back into the NBA it will be selling tickets.

We don't have a problem beating CP3 or Deron! I just think we need a 7 footer!