• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Just got 2010 Season Tickets!

Brotha2ThaNite

There is a 8 month payment plan.

I got my Ticket in the Section 311 - Row B. playing $75 for the 1st four months and $49 for the last four months.

I may change it to the 200 Section.

Plus, I got some 2 free tickets in Section 215.

This is the best time to get your tickets guys. C'MON AND JOIN ME :friends1:

Good on you Brotha!

I got my season tickets last week. I was able to get last years pricing and discounted tickets for this years playoffs. They threw in free parking, which I don't need- if you need parking passes, let me know - I'll make you a deal.

Go HAWKS.

:friends1:

I sat next to a guy the other night in the front row of 318 and he was telling me he gets those seats for about $10 a game. $410 for season tickets in an ok section isn't bad. I have never he looked into season tickets because it's just not realistic for me to make good use of them right now, but in a couple of years I might go for it.

Good on you Brotha!

I got my season tickets last week. I was able to get last years pricing and discounted tickets for this years playoffs. They threw in free parking, which I don't need- if you need parking passes, let me know - I'll make you a deal.

Go HAWKS.

:friends1:

Don't need parking passes either. I have this one spot that is always open when I go to the Hawks games. lol

The playoff IS BY FAR the best atmosphere in Phillips Arena. If the ASG were smart they would give a 100 complementary tickets to fans every year they make the playoffs. I bet 10 to 25% would buy season tickets.

I set in the 300 sections for the first time last year in the 2nd playoff game AND HAD A BALL in some suck butts seats. lol

It did not matter because the fans were so hyped!

GOOOOOOO HAWKS! :beer: