Game 2

lifelong

I just want to know if stubhub is a reputable ticket dealer and if Phillips arena has a stubhub booth.

To continue the previous locked thread, stubhub is a reputable ticket dealer. They have a downtown location, but I don't think it's in Philips Arena. It's somewhere on Marietta St. They do charge a ridiculous fee for last minute pickup, though. In my opinion, your best bet is to get some seats directly from the Hawks (through ticketmaster) since there are still seats available. That way, your tickets will be at will-call or you can just print them out at home.

Edited by gsuteke

I'd go but I'm too weak. I'd have about 4 big Gorin's beers with DrZack and that'd be the end of me getting back to Augusta on a Wednesday night.

I strongly encourage someone to organize a get together at Gorin's tomorrow afternoon.

DrZack, Traceman and Lascar would probably show up for sure.

Edited by gsuteke

• Premium Member
To continue the previous locked thread, stubhub is a reputable ticket dealer. They have a downtown location, but I don't think it's in Philips Arena. It's somewhere on Marietta St. They do charge a ridiculous fee for last minute pickup, though. In my opinion, your best bet is to get some seats directly from the Hawks (through ticketmaster) since there are still seats available. That way, your tickets will be at will-call or you can just print them out at home.

Thanks man. I didn't know about the last minute fees. I'll stay with Ticketmaster then. It's just easier printing the tickets out at home.

Thanks man. I didn't know about the last minute fees. I'll stay with Ticketmaster then. It's just easier printing the tickets out at home.

^ BUT you CAN print tickets from stub hub at home too, just check each individual ticket on there and see if that option is mentioned.

I printed mine to a pacers game a while back a few hours before tip-off...

^ BUT you CAN print tickets from stub hub at home too, just check each individual ticket on there and see if that option is mentioned.

I printed mine to a pacers game a while back a few hours before tip-off...

True, but only if the seller of the tickets has electronic tickets. If the seller only has paper tickets then you have to do last minute pickup. In any event, everyone just get your asses down to Philips tonight!