• Raised $390 of $700 target

Merged x 2: Game Over

HalfHawk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its always tough to lose a starter but we just have to move on. We've won games without him so there shouldn't be a worry. We're 18-7 with Mo Evans starting, that's always a good stat.

Hopefully we'll see Mario West get some playing time because of this. Also, I think this might help our players come out with more energy. I can just picture Al Horford grabbing the whole troop and telling them to focus even more since Marvin is out. :cheers:

Also, here's a pic of Josh Smith's locker. Courtesy of Lang Whitaker for the picture. Courtesy of Flip Murray for the sign.

6706401-1.jpg

It hurts considering that Marvin had a very solid third quarter in game 2 both on defense and offense before being taken out for the rest of the game. I'm not sure how this is going to effect the already non-existent bench but it overall gives the Hawks one less defender they can throw at all the heat's tall lanky forwards (beasley, moon, jones, haslem)

This just proves how much of an IDIOT Woody is for taking Marvin out in the 3rd after he had that nice run of points. Woody you make me sick as clearly nothing was wrong with Marvin and I knew I shouldn't have trusted that you knew what you were doing by not putting him back in the game. IDIOT!

[/sARCASM]

This affects us in a big way as no matter how you feel about Marvin it takes away our only true SF on the roster and hurts our depth.

Its always tough to lose a starter but we just have to move on. We've won games without him so there shouldn't be a worry. We're 18-7 with Mo Evans starting, that's always a good stat.

Hopefully we'll see Mario West get some playing time because of this. Also, I think this might help our players come out with more energy. I can just picture Al Horford grabbing the whole troop and telling them to focus even more since Marvin is out. :cheers:

Also, here's a pic of Josh Smith's locker. Courtesy of Lang Whitaker for the picture. Courtesy of Flip Murray for the sign.

6706401-1.jpg

LMAO that picture is hilarious!

6 minutes in, the Hawks again are outmatched. No energy again, oh well at least the parties are good at South Beach. This series is unwinnable. 2-1 Heat. Soon to be 3-1.

I think that's a bit premature considering how awful the Hawks have been in the 1st quarter in many games this season only to come back and flat out dominate the 2nd quarter and win the game.

Yes we look lethargic but it's far from over.

I hate people like you man. If the Hawks were by up 20 points right now, you wouldn't be making a thread saying "Game Over".

Anyway, offense is looking good now. It's certainly not out of our hands yet. We can still win this game. It seems like the jitters affected us at the start.

I hate people like you man. If the Hawks were by up 20 points right now, you wouldn't be making a thread saying "Game Over".

Anyway, offense is looking good now. It's certainly not out of our hands yet. We can still win this game. It seems like the jitters affected us at the start.

Yes there would. Except it would be opposite. We would be preparing for Kobe.

11 point deficit with Zaza Pachulia (who has blown at least 5 wide open layups this series) at the line. You don't know me. I just started posting here. If the Hawks were up and we had 2 legit superstars and 1 in the making (Wade, O'Neal, Beasley), and a bevy of 3 point shooters, playing at home, I would be making the thread in the Hawks favor.

I am a realist. Oh Zaza just missed both freebies. We have a starter out and we have no shot in this series.

Woodson with a dumfounded look.

Man I miss the days of Smith and Blaylock. They understood the game and were legit clutch players.

Edited by AtlMoveTheBallMore

Looks like Evil Josh is at it again! Taking 3 pointers...long jumpers and showing no interest in mixing it up inside. As soon as Woodson replaced him with Zaza, we came back. Now in the 2nd, with Josh back in, we are lagging behind again. Woodson has to recognize who's on and who's not and adjust his lineup.

Kenny Smith exposing our offense to the national media. I'm glad this is happening since we've been bitching about it all season. ISO basketball, the classic, beautiful Mike Woodson offense.

I really don't see the problem with Smith taking jumpers at this point since nobody else can do anything right and we can't get a good shot anyway.

I agree! The worst thing is that he does't make any adjustments!

JJ needs to be the PG on the floor! Bibby, Flip, Mo, Marvin spot up... Al and Smoove roam the paint and lanes... Our D suffers because of frustrations on the offensive end!