Merged: Game 4 Game Thread

Admin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy made the shots. Those two calls accounted for 2 points. What about all the other points the Hawks let go unanswered? Don't blame this on the refs.

You've got to be kidding me. I don't know what game you're watching but refs have been known to throw a series before (and ironically with Bibby in it) and I'm not saying that's happening here but those calls were absolute BS on both ends of the floor. You can say they were only 2 points but there's a lot more to fouls like that than the free throws.

Flip Murray did the same exact thing James Jones did at the end of the 2nd quarter and he didn't get a call. That's 3 points right there floyd. Bad calls add up. I've seen too much in this game.

Also, f**** TNT. Barkley and Kenny just have no love for the Hawks. All they do is hate on the Hawks and suck D-Wade's co**.

Flip Murray did the same exact thing James Jones did at the end of the 2nd quarter and he didn't get a call. That's 3 points right there floyd. Bad calls add up. I've seen too much in this game.

Also, f**** TNT. Barkley and Kenny just have no love for the Hawks. All they do is hate on the Hawks and suck D-Wade's co**.

I can't hate on TNT ... what are they saying that's not true? We're pitiful when we play like this and deserve nothing but to be talked negatively about. It would be nice if they'd be honest about the officiating though, but of course to Barkley and "The Jet" there is no such thing as a foul. If that were true we'd still be dominating this game.

They just said that the Lakers aren't coming out with killer instinct so they talk negative about everyone.

Even if you call all of those fouls BS (Evans, Solo, Bibby, Bibby) and assume we score on the possession Bibby gave away, you're talking 6 points. The Hawks have a lot of problems and the refs aren't near the top.

Why do you guys think it's about points? We all know how easily our team gets taken out of a game mentally when things are going bad (or dominates a game mentally when things are going well) and that's where we're seeing the big difference. We let the refs get into our heads and take us out of the game.

Why do you guys think it's about points? We all know how easily our team gets taken out of a game mentally when things are going bad (or dominates a game mentally when things are going well) and that's where we're seeing the big difference. We let the refs get into our heads and take us out of the game.

I have a hard time blaming the refs for the Hawks being mental midgets.

I have a hard time blaming the refs for the Hawks being mental midgets.

I'm not blaming the refs for that, I'm blaming the refs for creating a situation where the Hawks do that to themselves.

The problems with the Hawks being "mental midgets" is a much bigger and more disturbing issue.

I'm not blaming the refs for that, I'm blaming the refs for creating a situation where the Hawks do that to themselves.

The problems with the Hawks being "mental midgets" is a much bigger and more disturbing issue.

If those calls make us blow a lead like that then it really doesn't matter. A team that weak minded doesn't belong in the playoffs.

If those calls make us blow a lead like that then it really doesn't matter. A team that weak minded doesn't belong in the playoffs.

Well if you feel that way then you should hope that the refs continue to call the game like that end of 2nd quarter so that the Heat can blow us out of the playoffs.

Well if you feel that way then you should hope that the refs continue to call the game like that end of 2nd quarter so that the Heat can blow us out of the playoffs.

I want the Hawks to win as much as anybody, but I'm not about to blame the refs for them being embarrassed by a less talented squad.