• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Start Flip in Game 7?

Jackets333

I know it doesn't really matter who starts normally, or if Flip is more comfortable off the bench, but I think his offense is something we really need Sunday. We will need it early and often. I would let Flip create early and force the Heat to pay attention to him which will help out Joe and Bibby.

Mo is just not the threat Flip is and its obvious that Marvin will not be ready.

And play him at the 2? Flip can't guard Wade...

What? And Mo can? We will need OFFENSE early on Sunday. WE CANNOT SCORE 18 POINTS IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND EXPECT TO WIN. What is the problem with Flip playing the 2? Please explain your post.

• Admin
What? And Mo can? We will need OFFENSE early on Sunday. WE CANNOT SCORE 18 POINTS IN THE FIRST QUARTER AND EXPECT TO WIN. What is the problem with Flip playing the 2? Please explain your post.

Wade has been destroying Flip this whole series. More so then anyone else. Flip is a bad defender and Wade gets by him at will. Evans does a decent job of staying in front of him. It actually hurts to have Bibby and Flip in there at the same time.

I'm sorry but Mo Evans has no more ability to keep Wade in front of him than Flip. Wade can get by anyone he wants whenever he wants. You guys are too worried about who is guarding Wade and not about who is gonna put the ball in the basket.

• Admin
I'm sorry but Mo Evans has no more ability to keep Wade in front of him than Flip. Wade can get by anyone he wants whenever he wants. You guys are too worried about who is guarding Wade and not about who is gonna put the ball in the basket.

Could not be further from the truth. Evans challenges Wade at least while Flip is doing the Barkley Ole.

Wade usually begins his run when Flip comes in the game. I am not saying that Evans is stopping him by any means but he is at least making it difficult for Wade to get to the basket.

If last game, or any of these games, were close, the +- factors of Flip and Mo would be big in determining who should start and/ or guard Wade. But the blowouts are from the second quarter on, so it doesn't matter. Everyone knows you guard a player like Wade similar to the Celtics guarding LeBron: everyone with one foot in the lane. Except we have an extremely weak link in closing out shooters in Bibby. I say go for the scoring, early and often, in Flip, and live with the outcome, because we can't wait around for Joe, who needs everything to be perfect to make something happen.