• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

GM Sund may regret not finding veteran big; Cavs got Joe Smith

HAWKS1986

GM Sund knew the Hawks would be a competitive team and should have been more aggressive in finding a veteran big or work some All-Star Break trade.

GM Sund has shown he isn't forward thinking.

Now Marvin is hurt, and not likely to have a big impact on series.

Now Horford has to manage a sprain ankle.

Law has received very few minutes in game situations.

Speedy has been hurt for two years, and could play, but can't or won't.

GM Sund has coasted all year, and the moves by Cleveland to get JOE SMITH or trade for a Mo Williams or acquire Ben Wallace will likely be instrumental in this series.

The Hawks were a Top 4 conference team, not 13-69, Sund needed to be more forward thinking and added a veteran who can help--especially in the frontcourt...

Big Z is going to eat our guys up. That's the guy that I'm most worried about. I'm not worried about LeBron because Bron Bron is going to get his, there's no stopping him. We can stop Mo Williams, maybe, but Ilgauskus is the guy that worries me the most.

GM Sund knew the Hawks would be a competitive team and should have been more aggressive in finding a veteran big or work some All-Star Break trade.

GM Sund has shown he isn't forward thinking.

Now Marvin is hurt, and not likely to have a big impact on series.

Now Horford has to manage a sprain ankle.

Law has received very few minutes in game situations.

Speedy has been hurt for two years, and could play, but can't or won't.

GM Sund has coasted all year, and the moves by Cleveland to get JOE SMITH or trade for a Mo Williams or acquire Ben Wallace will likely be instrumental in this series.

The Hawks were a Top 4 conference team, not 13-69, Sund needed to be more forward thinking and added a veteran who can help--especially in the frontcourt...

Competing for a title is not on the list of things that are important to Rick Sund. Therefore, I don't think he really cares. He's happy with where we are. No Atlanta Hawks team has been past the second round. No pressure in his mind. Problem is, he should be applying the pressure himself.

You mean someone like Jamal Magloire?

He's a huge step up from Solo. :no-no:

Get Someone...and it didn't need to be an All-Star, but a playoff-tested player... Magloire or try to trade for Camby or coax Dikembe to sign with us before Christmas ..something?!

Why is Sund our GM? If he isn't making efforts to improve the team throughout the season...Other teams have done it, and now the Hawks are in a position to be competitive against Cleveland (or Boston-Orlando), but GM Sund just sits on his hands and does nothing...

Competing for a title is not on the list of things that are important to Rick Sund. Therefore, I don't think he really cares. He's happy with where we are. No Atlanta Hawks team has been past the second round. No pressure in his mind. Problem is, he should be applying the pressure himself.

We may as well kept Knight or bring back Pete Babcock...

More pressure should be on GM Sund for his complacency ...