• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Lebron goes yet another game without a foul called against him

NJHAWK

This is making it tough for me to watch the game. To see him plow through Mo Evans sending him flying to the floor in the 1st quarter. To see him go over ZazAs back twice one time sending him behind the basket. To see him constantly push off with his off arm and actually get the foul called on us. To see him smack Bibby to the ground and slp people in the back going for the ball. To see him crash into Smoove like he was a dback hitting a wr to separate him from the ball( actually a foul was called here but they gave it to Szerbiak I think). He did all this in one game and there WAS NO FOUL CALLED ON HIM THE WHOLE GAME. I believe he is in the midst of a streak of 6 games WITHOUT 1 FOUL CALLED ON HIM. It makes me want to puke it really does. This guy is not better than Kobe or Jordan but owns the refs. The are his dam sex slaves. Would we still have lost tonight? Prolly but it would have been alot closer, in fact we could have had a nice lead at the half if this game and more importantly Lebron was officiated fairly.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad indeed. However, the Hawks made it easy for the refs to look the other way.

JJ at 6'8 240, and Marvin at 6'9 245 took very few shots (made less) and if their isn't any consistent offensive aggression (taking it to the rim), Lebron is going to have an even more easier night defending...with or without the ref's help (if needed)

Easy nights defending is one thing but flat out getting away with blatantly obvious fouls is another. He is sending guys flying right in front of the refs and no whistle gets blown. I could see Woody getting upset but our guys tried to keep their heads and not argue tonight. If somebody is knocking me on my ayss and the refs arent calling it then Im going to knock that guy on his ayss too.

Joe took 10 shots in the game. Bibby was our best shooter. Our coach doesn't recognize anything going on in the game. All that = LOSS. Our offense should have been run through Bibby tonight. You have to get your best shooter touches. Bibby and Joe shoulda been the main focuses. They weren't.

AWFUL COACHING.

Joe took 10 shots in the game. Bibby was our best shooter. Our coach doesn't recognize anything going on in the game. All that = LOSS. Our offense should have been run through Bibby tonight. You have to get your best shooter touches. Bibby and Joe shoulda been the main focuses. They weren't.

AWFUL COACHING.

I realize there are several reasons why we lost. This isnt about that. This is about a player who plays almost 40 minutes a game who hasnt had a foul called on him in like 6 games. This is about a guy who is fouling people like it was a football game and not even getting 1 call against him. This is ten times worse than the Jordan rules because he is getting a ton of cvalls like Jordan but he can foul all he wants and it doesnt matter.

I see what you are saying about LeBron, however, we all knew it was gonna be like this. LeBron, Wade, Kobe all can do what they want on the court. Set illegal screens, barrell through 3 defenders, fall down acting like they were shot.

The reality is, LeBron only shot 9 free throws tonight. Most of those in the first half. Yes, I know a couple of those were borderline fouls but in the end his calls or non calls didn't make a difference in this game. Mo Williams made great shots, LeBron himself made difficult shots. In the end, it comes down to who can score and the Hawks once again proved they can't score on the road.

It starts with the coaching staff and makes its way through every player.

in the first round Lebron shot more free throws than the entire pistons team.

Well this isn't the first round and that didn't happen in the first game of this series. Anyone else wanna come up with stupid excuses for our AWFUL OFFENSIVE GAMEPLAN?

• Moderators
Well this isn't the first round and that didn't happen in the first game of this series. Anyone else wanna come up with stupid excuses for our AWFUL OFFENSIVE GAMEPLAN?

I am with you on the offense but that isn't the subject of this thread. I recommend posting on the offense on one of the many other threads on this subject and sticking to the discussion of whether it is reasonable to see LeBron go 34 minutes against the Hawks without a foul being called.

As an aside, here are James' personal fouls in the playoffs this year:

5/2 - 34 minutes, 0 fouls

4/26 - 41 minutes, 3 fouls

4/24 - 43 minutes, 0 fouls

4/21 - 38 minutes, 1 foul

4/18 - 41 minutes, 1 foul

ok whats your point besides making excuses. lets look at some facts in the first round the Atlanta hawks shot 154 free throws the cavs 124. so the Hawks shot 30 more free throws. on the other hand the hawks allowed the heat to shoot 133 free throws and cleveland held detroit to 58 free throws. maybe the fact that your team is undisciplined has something to do about it.

ok whats your point besides making excuses. lets look at some facts in the first round the Atlanta hawks shot 154 free throws the cavs 124. so the Hawks shot 30 more free throws. on the other hand the hawks allowed the heat to shoot 133 free throws and cleveland held detroit to 58 free throws. maybe the fact that your team is undisciplined has something to do about it.

Do Cavs fans have difficulty understanding simple math? Assuming your numbers are correct:

Hawks - 154 FT attempts / 7 games = 22 FT's / game

Cavs - 124 FT attempts / 4 games = 31 FT's / game

Hmm, notice much disparity there?

Do Cavs fans have difficulty understanding simple math? Assuming your numbers are correct:

Hawks - 154 FT attempts / 7 games = 22 FT's / game

Cavs - 124 FT attempts / 4 games = 31 FT's / game

Hmm, notice much disparity there?

its just funning to hear the excuses you guys are making just admit it we are the better team, but I see where you are coming from though the Cavs spent the late 80's early 90's watching Jordan to the same thing to us, its nothing new its how the game has always been

its just funning to hear the excuses you guys are making just admit it we are the better team, but I see where you are coming from though the Cavs spent the late 80's early 90's watching Jordan to the same thing to us, its nothing new its how the game has always been

Has anyone here said that the Cavs aren't a better team? In case you missed it this thread is about the ridiculous amount of games that LeBron has gone without having a foul called on him and as physically as he plays the game it's nearly impossible for anyone to go an entire game without fouling someone, let alone 5-6 games.

Has anyone here said that the Cavs aren't a better team? In case you missed it this thread is about the ridiculous amount of games that LeBron has gone without having a foul called on him and as physically as he plays the game it's nearly impossible for anyone to go an entire game without fouling someone, let alone 5-6 games.

im sorry he is to aggressive I didnt know the Hawks couldnt handle it, maybe they should spend more time in the gym, and if there feet are moving and he is on his way to the basket its not a foul

im sorry he is to aggressive I didnt know the Hawks couldnt handle it, maybe they should spend more time in the gym, and if there feet are moving and he is on his way to the basket its not a foul

I'm guessing you must be about 10 years old to not only make a statement like that but to have also had such difficulty with simple math in your first post.

You do realize that there is a such thing as a DEFENSIVE foul right? As in maybe, just maybe, Lebron has fouled someone while playing defense on them?

I'm guessing you must be about 10 years old to not only make a statement like that but to have also had such difficulty with simple math in your first post.

You do realize that there is a such thing as a DEFENSIVE foul right? As in maybe, just maybe, Lebron has fouled someone while playing defense on them?

ok miami vs hawks

game 1: J Smith, Al Horford, and moe only had 1 fould are you telling me that all three of these players only comitted 1 foul each, and they didnt get away with 1 non call?

game 5: game 5 J Johnson only had 1 foul, are you saying he didnt get away with 1 non call

game 7: Joe Johnson only 1 foul, in a game 7 you dont think he got away with 1 non call,

the game has ALWAYS protected its best players and there is such a thing as home court advantage just quit crying and get better, hell we delt with the same thing last year with the celtics and im sure you did to

ok miami vs hawks

game 1: J Smith, Al Horford, and moe only had 1 fould are you telling me that all three of these players only comitted 1 foul each, and they didnt get away with 1 non call?

game 5: game 5 J Johnson only had 1 foul, are you saying he didnt get away with 1 non call

game 7: Joe Johnson only 1 foul, in a game 7 you dont think he got away with 1 non call,

the game has ALWAYS protected its best players and there is such a thing as home court advantage just quit crying and get better, hell we delt with the same thing last year with the celtics and im sure you did to

and on the season Lebron avgs 1.7 fouls a game in avg 38 minutes a game, on the hawks Mike Bibby avgs 1.8 fouls a game in 34 minutes, and Joe Johnson avgs 2.1 fouls a game in 39 minutes on avg, that is not to far apart

Cleveland is without a doubt the better team.

They are now 42 W - 2 L at home for the season.

Every one wants to play the blame game and ship everyone out of town after 1 loss to the best team in the NBA in their own building.

The Hawks held tough in the 1st half and were only down by 5 at halftime. Hawks fans have to believe that when the series gets back to Atlanta that the Hawks can put two halves together like that and Cleveland may not be as sharp away from home.

Winning a game in Cleveland will be hard for any team to do. Their home record speaks for itself.

Edited by coachx

It is what it is. LeBron getting the benefit of doubt on any call he's involved in throughout the game is going to happen. To beat the Cavs, it's just another obstacle the Hawks must overcome. Is it fair? Probably not. Is it realisitic? Yes.