• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Joe: "Severe Right Ankle Sprain"

JackB1

wow....this series has turned into a nightmare.

Now Joe hurt his ankle. What's next? Woody signs a 5 year extension?

Only Bibby and Smith are healthy from our starting 5.

If I had a white towel, I would be throwing it. I will be

amazed if we don't get swept.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

wow....this series has turned into a nightmare.

Now Joe hurt his ankle. What's next? Woody signs a 5 year extension?

Only Bibby and Smith are healthy from our starting 5.

If I had a white towel, I would be throwing it. I will be

amazed if we don't get swept.

i lol'd pretty hard

and then i died a little inside when i realized it's probably a possibility.

Woody u are a joke.. :no-no: :no-no: :no-no: :no-no:

Why do u play Joe when losing by 35 pts? WHy Woody? WHy? WHy? WHy:? Why Woody?

P.S Joe in a wheel chair right now, he is done.... Good job Woody... Good Job...

Why has Joe been such a passive loser in these playoffs? He needed the playtime apparently . . .

Why has Joe been such a passive loser in these playoffs? He needed the playtime apparently . . .

It must be sad, trying to blame the hawks losing on Joe. Our best player is injured and all you can do is say bad things.

Edited by Supporter

Dude, how many times do i have to say it? IT"S WOODYS FAULT and his gay teamates of course..>.......

Edited by Popeye

Our best player is injured and all you can do is say bad things.

Of our starters, he's been the 3rd best player this playoff season (4th best if you count Zaza); and that's only because Marvin and Horford (though he wasn't any good either) have been hurt . . .

Double teams, predicatble offense, having woodson as coach.

Joe Johnson isn't the only player to be double-teamed . . . the other players that he's supposed to be compared to know how to split doubles and put up 30 points.

Of our starters, he's been the 3rd best player this playoff season (4th best if you count Zaza); and that's only because Marvin and Horford (though he wasn't any good either) have been hurt . . .

What are you talking about? I dont see josh being double teamed, oh yah thats cuz he cant shoot. I dont see bibby being doubled, oh yah cuz hes as slow as my mom. Im not trying to make excuses for joe, but the fact of the matter is, you cant blame our woes on one player.

Yeah, Joe has been pretty bad during the playoffs this year, but in his defense, he is the only guy on the roster facing double teams every time he touches the ball. When that happens he has to rely on his teammates to convert. One thing that I notice that bugs me is the fact that guys don't catch and shoot. They make an easy shot, more difficult. I do wish that Joe would stop waiting on the double team, and make his move before it gets there. He is also a good enough shooter to elevate over guys like Delonte West or Mo Williams, before the big man double comes.

Yeah, Joe has been pretty bad during the playoffs this year, but in his defense, he is the only guy on the roster facing double teams every time he touches the ball. When that happens he has to rely on his teammates to convert. One thing that I notice that bugs me is the fact that guys don't catch and shoot. They make an easy shot, more difficult. I do wish that Joe would stop waiting on the double team, and make his move before it gets there. He is also a good enough shooter to elevate over guys like Delonte West or Mo Williams, before the big man double comes.

You hit the nail on the head . . .