Acie?

Mo?

I think the lineup will be this:

Zaza

Smith

Evans

Flip

Bibby

I don't think the JJ injury hurts us that much with the way Joe has been playing.

Flip can easily out up the same or better numbers if given starters minutes.

Does it really matter?

My opinion is it will me Mo. Certainly don't expect Acie or Gardner or even West to get any more minutes from this. All this causes is for Woody to play Flip and Mo some 40 minutes. 00:00 in the 4th qtr of game 4 can't get here fast enough. This team is like a wounded animal, and not the dangerous backed into the corner kind. More like the debilitated, barely breathing, kinda starting to smell bad kind.

like someone has said already,flip has been as bad as joe in the playoffs and Marvin isn't even certain to play in game 3 and if he did he doesn't start so how could Mo start for Joe when he starts for Marvin? It'd have to be Flip or West.

• Premium Member

Has it been said he is definitely not playing tomorrow? On the team report on yahoo there was a quote saying something about how he plans to try and play Saturday.

Does it really matter?

My opinion is it will me Mo. Certainly don't expect Acie or Gardner or even West to get any more minutes from this. All this causes is for Woody to play Flip and Mo some 40 minutes. 00:00 in the 4th qtr of game 4 can't get here fast enough. This team is like a wounded animal, and not the dangerous backed into the corner kind. More like the debilitated, barely breathing, kinda starting to smell bad kind.

:laughing5: :lol6: :help wanted3: