• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

A possible move?

Wurider05

Just read that Rip Hamilton is on the block. Now why I hate to see Marvin go but I always stated that the only way we move him is for a sg so JJ can be moved to SF. Under no circumstances should Smoove ever be our starting SF.

XX

Hamilton

JJ

Smoove

Horford

I don't know how it would work for Detroit with Prince and Marvin but I am just putting it out there. Maybe they move Prince I don't know. IF we did do this there is no way we bring Bibby back. What do you guys think??

• Premium Member
Just read that Rip Hamilton is on the block. Now why I hate to see Marvin go but I always stated that the only way we move him is for a sg so JJ can be moved to SF. Under no circumstances should Smoove ever be our starting SF.

XX

Hamilton

JJ

Smoove

Horford

I don't know how it would work for Detroit with Prince and Marvin but I am just putting it out there. Maybe they move Prince I don't know. IF we did do this there is no way we bring Bibby back. What do you guys think??

It's possible that Detroit would make Marvin into a PF.

However, two things.

First off, We don't have the money.

2nd... Rip requires Screens... Which we don't do.

It's possible that Detroit would make Marvin into a PF.

However, two things.

First off, We don't have the money.

2nd... Rip requires Screens... Which we don't do.

08/12/03: The Pistons signed Richard Hamilton to a seven-year, $62 million contract.

I think that we could afford that plus it will be up soon. That is about 8.5 to 9 million a season.

Maybe Woody will break since he is familiar with Rip!!

Edited by Wurider05

08/12/03: The Pistons signed Richard Hamilton to a seven-year, $62 million contract.

I think that we could afford that plus it will be up soon. That is about 8.5 to 9 million a season.

Maybe Woody will break since he is familiar with Rip!!

He just signed a 3 year extension at $34 mill. Not sure how it is spread out over the next 3 years.

http://www.detroitbadboys.com/archives/200...year-extension/

From ESPN:

The Detroit Pistons didn’t stop at making over their backcourt Monday.

In addition to acquiring Allen Iverson in a three-for-one trade with the Denver Nuggets, the Pistons agreed to a three-year extension with Richard Hamilton, a team source told ESPN.com’s Chad Ford.

The new contract is worth $34 million, with the first two years guaranteed. The third year is only a partial guarantee, the source told Ford.

Edited by coachx