• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If we get bosh....

Diesel

• Premium Member
LOL. My whole point was that we wouldnt even do the deal without the confirmed extension. So uhh yeah.

good point

Yes to Bosh only if he signs an extensiion.

Can't see Smoove playing in the triangle offense?

Get a younger pg and save some money to resign JJ and/or Bosh.

I like the Young kid for the future.

Okay here is the moves I think we might be able to make. 1st we need a true star. Bottom line is this team doesn't have it.

Step 1, trade Smith for Bosh straight up. Hopefully you can get Bosh to sign an extentions but this is a cost cutting move that actually saves you money.

Step 2, Trade Horford for teh No. 2 pick, take Rubio. Potentially we now have a few stars depending on your definition, Bosh, Rubio and Johnson.

Step 3 Sign David Anderson to play center.

Step 4. Sign backup lowpost free agent along the lines of a Zaza.

Step 5. You can fill in more pieces once you have stars in place. Folks move to where they see championship potential.

Core Lineup

PG Rubio

G Johnson

SF Williams /Evans

PF Bosh

C AndersonResign Flip Murray and make

Okay here is the moves I think we might be able to make. 1st we need a true star. Bottom line is this team doesn't have it.

Step 1, trade Smith for Bosh straight up. Hopefully you can get Bosh to sign an extentions but this is a cost cutting move that actually saves you money.

Step 2, Trade Horford for teh No. 2 pick, take Rubio. Potentially we now have a few stars depending on your definition, Bosh, Rubio and Johnson.

Step 5. You can fill in more pieces once you have stars in place. Folks move to where they see championship potential.

Core Lineup

PG Rubio

G Johnson

SF Williams /Evans

PF Bosh

Just saw a video on Rubio. The kid is the whole deal, hotdog, ketchup mustard with onions, pickles and relish. I have no idea how he is going to do in the NBA but visions of Ben Stein trying to make a shot off Shaw are coming to mind.

Hawk88

Core Lineup

PG Rubio

G Johnson

SF Williams /Evans

PF Bosh

LOL you are going to replace two good players in AL and Josh to replace them with a lot of "IF's and MAYBEs???" :doh:

Maybe Rubio with be a good NBA player..... Maybe Rubio with be a very bad NBA player

Maybe Andersen with be a good NBA player..... Maybe Andersen with be a very bad NBA player

IF Bosh would resign with us.... IF Rubio and Andersen turn out to be good we will be AWESOME! :nono:

• Premium Member
relax guy

hey I think we all should relax on this trade talk. At this point I'm happy the GM is at least trying to shake things up. Honesty let's face it; As is the hawks are still the 4th best team in the east so why not try something new?

• Premium Member

I would trade for Bosh/Amare etc if they signed an extension. Bosh has already put feelers in the media about playing in Miami with Wade. The worst thing we could do is give up Smoove for one season of "X" and watch "X" laugh their way out of Atlanta in 2010.

Bosh doesn't make us better than we are now. He's not a true #1 on offense, he's not a true scorer, and he doesn't play Center. He's better than Smith now but will he be in two years. I'll pass on Bosh for us. I'd rather have Amare who makes us better.

Edited by nbasuperstar40