• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Why are guys such cowards?

Cwell

So I was playing NBA 2K9 on Xbox Live and I beat this guy 91-42. and it was so bad early that my backup PG put up 25 pt's and 10 assists lol. Well it was after the game and after they said who the player of the game was and all of a sudden it says "waiting for opponent" then after a few seconds it says I was disconnected from opponent of something and I get kicked out to the online menu and they didn't count my win. I was highly PISSED. I was about to send the guy props for not quitting like most guys do but he pulled the biggest biotch move u could possibly do. it's bad enough trying to be able to get a straight game withing cheesers cherry picking, spinning after every 2 dribbles, abusing Kobe,Dwight,LeBron etc. but I have to deal with this too. lol people are real jokes. So many cowards out there. I never quit even if I was losing by 60 at half time lol

Could it be because he was like 8 or 9 years old?

could be but,it's annoying how most people u come across have to find some way to take advantage of how the game was made instead of having skill and knowing the game of basketball. My DNF% is 0 and it will remain there unless an emergency comes and I have to turn the game off. I don't care how bad a guy cheats or I get beat i'll never quit.

This is the type of guy I like to play

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FC7MI3ZGBQ

Edited by Cwell

What team do you play with? My team is the Hawks, Smoove and Al are beast in that game. Acie Law is pretty good he can penetrate the D, too bad his rating may go down. I stopped playing people online, people kept quiting.

T. Lue?

nah Daniel Gibson,oh and I got back on and they counted my win. I just got through playing a nother cheeser. He just ran around with J.R. Smith then kept dunking it. Everytime I passed his players found someway to tip it. he was talking wild impossible shots and making them, I was missing uncontested layups. He kept cherry picking. Can't stand it.

Edited by Cwell

No way yoiu should let one man beat you in a game like that. If you see a guy trying to use a guard like JR Smith to beat you, adjust your defense. and send .. . . .

- auto double teams at him every time he gets the ball.

- Control Smoove at all times on Defense.

- contest EVERY jumpshot

- give hard fouls by putting Zaza in the game

- run a spread or 3-point style offense, and put the ball in Bibby or Law's hands,

- run pick n roll, possibly freeing up JJ for wide open 3s

- use Smoove's speed to take it all the way to the rim, and try to dunk it

- remember that Marvin, and especially JJ, are excellent mid-range shooters

- if playing against a guy who is good at running and gunning, slow the pace completely down, to limit his possessions

- don't be afraid to give fouls

- learn the art of drawing offensive fouls.

- as far as cherry picking goes, change your defense to one of the zone defenses.

If you're good enough, you can make in game adjustments, and still beat those cats That's if you're good enough though.

No way yoiu should let one man beat you in a game like that. If you see a guy trying to use a guard like JR Smith to beat you, adjust your defense. and send .. . . .

- contest EVERY jumpshot

- run a spread or 3-point style offense, and put the ball in Bibby or Law's hands,

- if playing against a guy who is good at running and gunning, slow the pace completely down, to limit his possessions

- as far as cherry picking goes, change your defense to one of the zone defenses.

If you're good enough, you can make in game adjustments, and still beat those cats That's if you're good enough though.

... and then the punk on the other end of the beating unplugs his game and the game doesn't count and you eventually get so sick of it that you refuse to play online anymore until they fix that loophole.

- contest EVERY jumpshot

I tried changing my defense the AI was still acting stupid and u can't cover the whole court yourself and I don't play that much to be all into it like that. and for some reason it wouldn't let me auto double team. and with the cherry picking changing the defense does nothing because I change my defense multiple times a game,the guards still refuse to recognize the guy running right past them. and when I try to do it manually they still refuse to run until the camera is completely turned around.

Edited by Cwell

I can beat all of you guys using the Magics, and I rarely use the spin move with Dwight, because I find Hedo and Rashard's dagger threes a better weapon.

I could beat u with the Thunder lol (they aren't that bad in the game though) but unfortunately i've all but completely stopped playing the boring PS3

I just finished a EPIC double over time game with this guy online. Gilbert Arenas makes every freakin shot he puts up. Gilbert had 67 PTS and 16ast. Every time I doubled Gilbert he would kick it out to Caron or Deshawn for the 3. Mike Bibby can't guard for sht I wanted to take him out but he was too good of a 3pt shooter. Gilbert easily drove the land and got 3 point plays. I am so pissed at myself I should have made adjustments.