• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teague Video

Hawk88

Check out the clip below. Some of this kids stuff is scary good. He plays with these defenders. Sure hope we hit the lottery last night.

Hawk88

Some of that stuff was really nice and I love how he likes to pull up and nail the trey which should make him a nice fit in our offense! He seems to have a lead dog mentality and I think that's definitely something we need from a young PG.

Some of that stuff was really nice and I love how he likes to pull up and nail the trey which should make him a nice fit in our offense! He seems to have a lead dog mentality and I think that's definitely something we need from a young PG.

We also need someone with court vision. I didn't see a single pass in that highlight reel.

We also need someone with court vision. I didn't see a single pass in that highlight reel.

Email the author of that video then, I'm sure there are videos out there of him passing the ball since he averaged 3.5 assists per game last year. I think that video was meant to be a highlight of Teague doing what he does best and what I'm assuming we drafted him to do. Obviously this team isn't interested in having a ball dominating traditional PG so for what they want Teague should fit perfectly.

ala Billups...