• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

It turns out Portland doesnt have Hedo Turkoglu Yet!

Chaze

Yep it's really a done deal. They can't finalize it until the cap is set most likely at 57 million this wed.

Edit: Toronto I guess is going to break the bank for him and Turk is gonna spend his final years playing with them.

MW is ours for the keeping and Portland is gonna go hard after Bibby I would think.

Edited by Kimsey

Yep it's really a done deal. They can't finalize it until the cap is set most likely at 57 million this wed.

Edit: Toronto I guess is going to break the bank for him and Turk is gonna spend his final years playing with them.

MW is ours for the keeping and Portland is gonna go hard after Bibby I would think.

I think they want Andre Miller, at least I hope. lol

Toronto got him well i think u can now say toronto is a playoff contender

[/quote

possible but methinks the Turk we saw in the playoffs this year had an awful lot to do with " earning " this contract. lol Especially since he went with the Raptors and not the Blazers. I mean how much more is 1 mil a year with the Canadian taxes anyhow?

possible but methinks the Turk we saw in the playoffs this year had an awful lot to do with " earning " this contract. lol Especially since he went with the Raptors and not the Blazers. I mean how much more is 1 mil a year with the Canadian taxes anyhow?

Read somewhere, I think Coon's CBA faq, that the NBA actually has a rule or system that eliminates major tax differences between Canada and the States. So I think that 1 mill difference is still substantial, besides Toronto is a far more international city than lowly ole Portland. Something that may appeal more to the Michael Jordan of Turkey.

Edited by CrawfulToCrawesome