• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

RIP STEVE MCNAIR

NJHAWK

I deleted the post I had about Ray Lewis . I just hope the person or people who did this to Mcnair and that young lady get the full extent of justice and dont beat the system like Ray did. Dam he had a son in high school too, sad just sad.

They go in three's...eerie.

Well if you count that Charlie Angels gal they go in 4's and if you read the obits they go in alot more than that.

I deleted the post I had about Ray Lewis . I just hope the person or people who did this to Mcnair and that young lady get the full extent of justice and dont beat the system like Ray did. Dam he had a son in high school too, sad just sad.

Well if you count that Charlie Angels gal they go in 4's and if you read the obits they go in alot more than that.

Farrah Fawcett

It appears from the latest news conferance that the 20 year old girl he was " friends " with shot him full of wholes and then killed herself. Its not definite yet but thats what that news conferance seemed like they were saying.

I wouldn't rule out the ex-boyfriend Keith Norfleet just yet. He had all the motive in the world. He'd been involved in a five year relationship with this girl and had gone so far as to move to Nashville from Florida with her, and then apparently she ended their relationship shortly after meeting McNair. So there's your motive.

Beyond that, the details of this 'murder-suicide' are a little strange, mainly because it's very, very rare that a young woman will shoot herself in the head with even a pistol, much less a shotgun. It's some kind of unconscious, vanity thing- but it's really rare. Had McNair shot her and then himself, that would be much more believable. But for her to shoot him multiple times and then turn the gun upon herself, well it's possible, but again....

Anyway, Keith Norfleet has a very interesting quote on his Myspace page:

www.myspace.com/460719734

And his buddy had an even more interesting quote on his page (and note the date there): www.myspace.com/postedinthaoch

Very strange. Things that make you go hmmmm. Anyway, this Myspace info has already been passed on to the Nashville PD. We'll see what if anything comes of it.

I wouldn't rule out the ex-boyfriend Keith Norfleet just yet. He had all the motive in the world. He'd been involved in a five year relationship with this girl and had gone so far as to move to Nashville from Florida with her, and then apparently she ended their relationship shortly after meeting McNair. So there's your motive.

Beyond that, the details of this 'murder-suicide' are a little strange, mainly because it's very, very rare that a young woman will shoot herself in the head with even a pistol, much less a shotgun. It's some kind of unconscious, vanity thing- but it's really rare. Had McNair shot her and then himself, that would be much more believable. But for her to shoot him multiple times and then turn the gun upon herself, well it's possible, but again....

Anyway, Keith Norfleet has a very interesting quote on his Myspace page:

www.myspace.com/460719734

And his buddy had an even more interesting quote on his page (and note the date there): www.myspace.com/postedinthaoch

Very strange. Things that make you go hmmmm. Anyway, this Myspace info has already been passed on to the Nashville PD. We'll see what if anything comes of it.

The boyfriend's quote just sounds like he was regretting letting McNair come into their lives because maybe in his eyes, McNair was the reason his ex-girlfriend died. I don't think they had anything to do with it. Because having quotes like that on your Myspace would only raise some eyebrows and I doubt that they'd want to do that.