• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Cheap FA options

bigjmw84

If ZaZa doesnt sign with us We could pick up Sheldon Williams, Drew Gooden and Von Wafer. Of course S.Williams wasnt a top 5 pick but he would be good depth in our front court. He's averaged 4pts and 4reb in 12 min per night. He can contribute at 4 or 5. Drew Gooden can run the floor and give you 8pts and 6 reb every other night with a reserve role at the 4 and 5. Von wafer is a spark plug off the bench that could easily replace flip if he thinks he deserves a big raise. Marburry could be a cheap option if Bibby's deal falls apart.

PG:Bibby/Crawford/Teague

SG:Johnson/Crawford/Wafer

SF:Williams/Johnson/Evans

PF:Smith/Gooden/Williams

C:Horford/Anderson/Williams

If ZaZa doesnt sign with us We could pick up Sheldon Williams, Drew Gooden and Von Wafer. Of course S.Williams wasnt a top 5 pick but he would be good depth in our front court. He's averaged 4pts and 4reb in 12 min per night. He can contribute at 4 or 5. Drew Gooden can run the floor and give you 8pts and 6 reb every other night with a reserve role at the 4 and 5. Von wafer is a spark plug off the bench that could easily replace flip if he thinks he deserves a big raise. Marburry could be a cheap option if Bibby's deal falls apart.

PG:Bibby/Crawford/Teague

SG:Johnson/Crawford/Wafer

SF:Williams/Johnson/Evans

PF:Smith/Gooden/Williams

C:Horford/Anderson/Williams

Bringing Shelden back is good in theory, but I doubt either party would like to be reunited. Once again, that ship has sailed.

Cedric Simmons anyone?

I thought about him as well. Young guy with room to improve. What about Kris Humphries of the Raptors? He should be recovered from a broken leg but the Raps are likely willing to deal him for a song to lower salary (maybe future 2nd rounder?). He is a young power forward with upside and improving defense.

• Admin

I wouldn't mind bringing Shellhead back.

He can rebound and play solid post d. He played well for us the second half of his rookie year.

He was not worth a 5th pick but to have him as a bench player would be okay. I still hope we bring back Zaza though.