• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Solomon Jones

Hawk88

When I think about it Solomon offers more than a lot of big stiffs that I am hearing floated around like Theo Ratliff, who I can't believe is still playing.

Maybe we should sign Solomon and give him some minutes. He was fairly productive in the playoffs when given a chance. He is much further along that Randolf Morris.

Solomon is still young, maybe he has some upside?

But I am impresses with this roster. Adding Teague, Crawford and Keeping Bibby and Zaza. Very nice.

Hawk88

When I think about it Solomon offers more than a lot of big stiffs that I am hearing floated around like Theo Ratliff, who I can't believe is still playing.

Maybe we should sign Solomon and give him some minutes. He was fairly productive in the playoffs when given a chance. He is much further along that Randolf Morris.

Solomon is still young, maybe he has some upside?

But I am impresses with this roster. Adding Teague, Crawford and Keeping Bibby and Zaza. Very nice.

Hawk88

I like Solo but if I could sign the Theo that I saw completely change the game around last year at the end of the year for the Sixers against us for the league minimum I'd sure as heck do it. That's all that I can remember of Theo from last year as I don't watch the Sixers much but he was hustling and playing good defense.

• Admin
I like Solo but if I could sign the Theo that I saw completely change the game around last year at the end of the year for the Sixers against us for the league minimum I'd sure as heck do it. That's all that I can remember of Theo from last year as I don't watch the Sixers much but he was hustling and playing good defense.

I want us to go after Joe Smith. I think he would be a perfect backup at PF

Agreed! I think I'd rather spend our money on him than on David Andersen simply because I know what Joe can do in the NBA and he's as good as it gets at knocking down a jumper from the 4 spot.

• Premium Member

The problem with Solo is that he just doesn't have NBA hands... He can get in as good a shape as a human being can get, but his hands will always hold him back... If he improves his rebounding just a tad though, I think there is a place for him on this team

Yeah he would but he wouldn't come here, he's chasing a ring and we can't offer him that this year!

maybe we can trade RM for a box of rocks so we can open up a roster spot.

LOL!!!!!! Totally agree!