BK working for Knicks?

... Chris Mullin, Billy King and Billy Knight are the three candidates vying for a spot in Knicks front office. Walsh is expected to make a decision later this summer. ... From Hoopsworld.

I wouldn't give him great chances, but . . . . .

Edited by DrReality

... Chris Mullin, Billy King and Billy Knight are the three candidates vying for a spot in Knicks front office. Walsh is expected to make a decision later this summer. ... From Hoopsworld.

I wouldn't give him great chances, but . . . . .

He was looking to work with Walsh last year too. He and Walsh worked well together before but I know Walsh begged BK not to pull the trigger on that Sheed to Detroit trade that one year that Detroit won the title. It seperated the Pistons from the pack in the east. However Detroit was the only team that had enough expiring contracts to keep the Hawks from taking on any salary.

NJ, I know BK is your boy but if you have any love for him you'll want him as far away from the Knicks as possible. The NY front office is where GMs go to die.....

By this time next year they'll probably be blaming him for not getting Lebron to sign there. OTOH, the Knicks have a very strict media policy so he might love that, instead of not talking to media he won't be allowed to talk to them.

That reminds me... when I went to the Hawks/Knicks game at the Madison Square Garden in April of 2008, Billy Knight kept turning around and looking at me. And when I went to the bathroom it seemed like he was always staring at me... I would have waved at him, but he creeped me out a bit.