• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Watch Garret Siler here

Brotha2ThaNite

4-5 FG (4-6 on FT's), 12 points, 6 rebounds, 2 blocks, 1 steal

Not bad.

Man, did you see that..... 3 chi players tried to score in the paint. That Big Asser Siler was like a wall. They were like, crap this is not going to work. LMAO

Can Minn sign him now if they wanted him? If so, I hope the Hawks are watching this guy and do not let him slip away.

Man, did you see that..... 3 chi players tried to score in the paint. That Big Asser Siler was like a wall. They were like, crap this is not going to work. LMAO

Can Minn sign him now if they wanted him? If so, I hope the Hawks are watching this guy and do not let him slip away.

I don't see them signing him they have too many bigs.

Mini-camp does start tomorrow right?

I hope Garret Siler makes a good impression in the hawks mini-camp.

He will get signed. I HOPE IT IS OUR HAWKS who does it.

Look at these numbers. I know it's only SL but still....

Garrett Siler stats

games - 5

MPG - 22

Pts - 8.2

FG% - 0.778 ------ He knows where his money is.... IN THE PAINT!

RPG - 6.8

BPG - 1.6

B.J. Mullens stats

games - 5

MPG - 19.6

Pts - 5.8

FG% - 0.394

RPG - 2.6

BPG - 1.2

Hasheem Thabeet stats

games - 4

MPG - 24

Pts - 8.0

FG% - 0.500

RPG - 4.5

BPG - 0.5

• Premium Member

lol @ him having better summer league stats than the top 2 centers from the draft

Sign this guy ASAP Sund! If we could allow Randolph "Waste of an NBA Uniforn" Morris to collect a six figue paycheck, we could surely sign Siler. I'm not hating on Morris, but a guy with his height and talent should be doing a lot more than what he's done for us so far. He appears to have absolutely NO desire to play the game.

Dude has picked up a ton of fouls

Game 5 ---- 6 fouls

Game 4 ---- 7 fouls

Game 3 ---- 5 fouls

Game 2 ---- 4 fouls

Game 1 ---- 4 fouls

He will play at the most 10min with us AND I hope he can get all the fouls he can get in those 10mins. That should be part of his job to make sure there are no easy points inside the paint :tease:

Besides.... Bigs are known to pick up fouls easy in the SL and their first couple of years in the NBA

Hasheem Thabeet

Game 5 ---- 8 fouls

Game 4 ---- 5 fouls

Game 3 ---- 7 fouls

Game 2 ---- 2 fouls

Game 1 ---- 4 fouls

Edited by Brotha2ThaNite

link

Jonny Flynn is making his case for Summer League MVP. We tend to forget that college offenses don't run much pick-and-roll. With the help of Garrett Siler, his own personal Erick Dampier, Flynn is getting the kind of open space that makes him lethal. Saturday's Flynn line: 24 points (7-for-10 from the floor, 4-for-5 from beyond the arc, 4-for-4 from the stripe, 4 assists). He's the single most electric guard here in Vegas.
:laugh: