• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks Merchandise - Special 20% Off

TeamGear

Hello Hawks fans,

With dolfan23's blessing we have decided to bring our Team Gear website to hawksquawk.net, and we would like to offer all hawksquawk members and guests a special 20% discount through July 31st on all online purchases. We hope this endeavor will be successful and will allow us the opportunity for more special offers exclusively to you. When checking out you will be asked for a "Redeem Code", just enter SQUAWK and hit redeem. Your discount will be taken off at the confirmation of purchase. Discount does not apply to clearance items and media guide.

Also, feel free to use this as a chance to let us know what you want in our stores, any thoughts and ideas will be heard. As always, thank you for supporting the Hawks through and through, now show it with a new tee or jersey!

Philips Arena Store

Edited by TeamGear

Hello Hawks fans,

With dolfan23's blessing we have decided to bring our Team Gear website to hawksquawk.net, and we would like to offer all hawksquawk members and guests a special 20% discount through July 31st on all online purchases. We hope this endeavor will be successful and will allow us the opportunity for more special offers exclusively to you. When checking out you will be asked for a "Redeem Code", just enter SQUAWK and hit redeem. Your discount will be taken off at the confirmation of purchase. Discount does not apply to clearance items and media guide.

Also, feel free to use this as a chance to let us know what you want in our stores, any thoughts and ideas will be heard. As always, thank you for supporting the Hawks through and through, now show it with a new tee or jersey!

Philips Arena Store

Hey TeamGear, I was wondering if you still have the Dominique Wilkins Urban Tee you had a while back. I believed it cost 30 dollars. I was gonna buy it last week but when I checked, it wasn't there anymore. Did you guys run out or did you just take it off the listing?

Also, thanks for the discount! I'll be definitely purchasing something.

Thanks for the discount, definately going to be buying something! I'm pretty sure you don't have any but my girl has been looking for a jersey dress for the longest just to wear to the games, haven't seen any in the longest and I'm pretty sure they don't even make em anymore but just thought I'd ask

No International shipping!! :angry22: Some nice shirts there too. :sobbing:

No worries Rick, if you'd like international shipping simply order double of whatever you want, ship it to me, and I'll send half of it on to you :beer11:

Hey TeamGear, I was wondering if you still have the Dominique Wilkins Urban Tee you had a while back. I believed it cost 30 dollars. I was gonna buy it last week but when I checked, it wasn't there anymore. Did you guys run out or did you just take it off the listing?

Also, thanks for the discount! I'll be definitely purchasing something.

Its in the "Clearance Section" for $14.99................that is $11.99 with the discount !

Good deal !

Hey everyone, thanks for the great responses! I will answer everyone's questions the best I can...

chillz01 - You are correct, the shirt came off the website due to low inventory as a precaution. We have 1 XXL shirt left, and it was moved into the clearance section. Unfortunately, the 20% discount does not apply to clearance items, but it is 50% off from the original price!

jy21 - Unfortunately we do not carry the "jersey dress" and have no plans in the immediate future to order anymore. We hope to use this forum as a place to update you on what we have coming in and what has arrived.

ZanarkAndStarAEast - We are going to get a hold of our Adidas rep and see what he can do for us regarding authentic shorts. It's a great idea that we would like to see happen. I will keep you updated.

Rick - that's a bit of a road block with the current website, but we can get by it by doing a phone or email order. Shipping will not be the same, but we can give you a quote. Send me an email at philipsarenastore@atlantaspirit.com and we can discuss what you would like and the cost of shipping.

The online store is still a work in progress and we are adding more products daily, so keep an eye out and for anything new, and if you have any specific requests that may not be on the site feel free to post what you are looking for and I will respond or send me a message or email. Thanks everyone!

It's mini-camp time!

• Like 1

thanks for the discount offer! in regards to what i'd like to see more of, i know there were more new era flat-billed hats in the stores at the arena last year than what is shown on the website. i think those would be great additions! ive heard of a few different people looking for those hats and cant find them online anywhere.

The online store is still a work in progress and we are adding more products daily, so keep an eye out and for anything new, and if you have any specific requests that may not be on the site feel free to post what you are looking for and I will respond or send me a message or email. Thanks everyone!

It's mini-camp time!

Some throw back jersey's would be nice.

Maybe some pac-man jersey's of Wilkens, Willis,Rivers, Rollins, and Webb.............and Steve Smith or Mutumbo for the young pups.

A throw back Lou Hudson and Pistol Pete jersey would be pretty cool. I've never see one of those.

Are vintage jerseys not done b/c of there is more revenue sharing with the league making it less profitable?

Some autographed pictures or balls would be nice too. The Braves sale a lot of autographed items off their site.

A split picture of past (Nique) and present (Smoove) dunking home some thunder would be nice. Have each of them autograph it and make some money !

Get a picture of ZaZa head butting KG..........have ZaZa sign it. I'd give you a $100 bucks for that right now.

Edited by coachx

Rick - that's a bit of a road block with the current website, but we can get by it by doing a phone or email order. Shipping will not be the same, but we can give you a quote. Send me an email at philipsarenastore@atlantaspirit.com and we can discuss what you would like and the cost of shipping.

Thanks TG! I'll send you an email on the weekend. :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Cheers

Rick

It's a bit cruel to want to have "the actual Hawk mascot" as a head cover for your golf clubs ya know.

You know what I mean... I'm not talking about headcovers that say Hawks on them... The actual mascot headcover... Kinda like Tiger's tiger... I would like a Hawk...

Edited by TheTrueSiete