Hawks Merchandise - Special 20% Off

TeamGear

I have a request!

actually, requestS...

more stuff with Harry the Hawk!!!

T-shirts, replica Harry jerseys, 8x10's!

I think kids would love wearing a Harry t-shirt!

Also, Lanyards.... I've waited years for the team gear store to get lanyards...but havnt had any luck yet.

I've got a ton more ideas too!

I have a request!

actually, requestS...

more stuff with Harry the Hawk!!!

T-shirts, replica Harry jerseys, 8x10's!

I think kids would love wearing a Harry t-shirt!

Also, Lanyards.... I've waited years for the team gear store to get lanyards...but havnt had any luck yet.

I've got a ton more ideas too!

i've thought the same thing on harry the hawk gear and lanyards... i actually found lanyards a couple months ago on amazon.com that are decent.

• Moderators

Hello Hawks fans,

With dolfan23's blessing we have decided to bring our Team Gear website to hawksquawk.net, and we would like to offer all hawksquawk members and guests a special 20% discount through July 31st on all online purchases. We hope this endeavor will be successful and will allow us the opportunity for more special offers exclusively to you. When checking out you will be asked for a "Redeem Code", just enter SQUAWK and hit redeem. Your discount will be taken off at the confirmation of purchase. Discount does not apply to clearance items and media guide.

Also, feel free to use this as a chance to let us know what you want in our stores, any thoughts and ideas will be heard. As always, thank you for supporting the Hawks through and through, now show it with a new tee or jersey!

Philips Arena Store

Saw coach Woodson in a cap last year like this one except it was white mesh on the back. I've never seen it anywhere else. Any idea what i'm talking about?

Cap

We've had some orders, and will hopefully have a few more in the next couple days.

Rick, we will extend your discount if you decide to do it since we are getting those international shipping numbers and if plan B happens. I should have them to you today.

I also wanted to let you know that your thoughts have been brought up and we've discussed them and will continue to do so. We are working on getting authentic shorts in the store before the start of the season, we may see lanyards right around the start of the season, and we've touched on the idea of throwback jerseys, no guarantees though. We also really liked the ideas with Harry the Hawk and old school/new school pictures. Keep them coming!

And we don't have to mark down any Marvin gear!! Yes!

Scott

Im one of the ones that made a purchase recently- thanks again for the discount offer. I am also glad to hear the suggestions are being heard- I know there are no guarantees, but just knowing they are being taken seriously is appreciated by all of us Im sure. By the way-- that hooded sweat full zip (with ATL on front) is niiiice.

I'd love to see some more New Era flat billed fitted hat options - i understand Adidas has a dominant role-- but the curved bill hats just aren't for me.. i really like the NE versions. Anyway- why aren't any of those available in the online store?

it'd be cool to see an updated version of that hardwood classic pac-man jacket... something like this:

z.jpg

I just orderd a hat off the clearence section, a Tee-shirt, a Hawks wall banner, and a Hawks beer mug ! It ended up being $55 after the rebate and with shipping and tax figured in.

It was not much but thought I should do my small part to show appreciation for Scott giving us a 20% discount AND appeciation for the ASG keeping Bibby, ZaZa, and Marvin, while adding Crawford and Teague.

If you ever get any autographed photos or balls..................or a signed Smoove / Nique split picture or Hudson /Steve Smith / JJ split picture..........maybe even Pistol /Rivers / Mookie / Bibby or Tree / Mutumbo / Willis / Horford let us know ! Can't forget Spudd either !

Lets go Hawks !

Edited by coachx

Today is the last day of the Squawk 20% off special and it has been a great success! Thank you everyone and we hope you enjoy your Hawks gear!

I will also announce here first that the Team Gear special for the month of August will be a "Pick-A-Gift" with every $50 you spend. Some of the gifts on the Hawks side include a Joe Johnson Team USA statue, a Dominique Wilkins statue, a Basketball with the Pacman logo (sponsored by Gatorade), a Winkins jersey (sponsored by Sprite) and matching shorts (sponsored by Sprite). There are also various Thrashers items as well.

This is a while supplies last special and does not apply to online sales unfortunately. The purchase must be $50 before taxes, and for each $50 you get one gift ($100 is two gifts and so on.) The jerseys/shorts are in broken sizes and each is considered one gift. See below for some examples. Some exlusions may apply.

post-2569-124906080361_thumb.jpg

post-2569-124906081577_thumb.jpg

what are the store hours? I was up at CNN center last night and wanted to check some stuff out, but it was closed... this was at maybe a little after 6:00.

Team Gear store hours:

Monday-Saturday, 10am-5pm on non-event days.

Monday-Saturday, 10am-3pm on event days.

If you want to confirm feel free to call the store at 404-878-3544.

• 2 months later...