• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Jamereo Davidson, Ryan Hollins, Jonathan Bender?

Kimsey

Hollins maybe? Not Bender. Don't know about the first one.

Didn't Bender retire due to deteriorating knee's? I remember him being the biggest signee in Mississippi State history only to leave for the NBA Draft... He must've know he was already in trouble with his medical condition so he went for the big lottery $

Didn't Bender retire due to deteriorating knee's? I remember him being the biggest signee in Mississippi State history only to leave for the NBA Draft... He must've know he was already in trouble with his medical condition so he went for the big lottery $

I think you are right about his knees.

yes bender retired due to injury....i believe he's doing charitable work in the community, i think in louisiana.....guy is actually a decent dude...in any case, he's out...the others seem eh, not so much......

we need one decent backup PF which i think joe smith or hakim warrick would be suited for....then we take a flyer on a potential guy like siler, pops, othello, morris..these types

Actually there is an article that I read today (I think on ESPN) that says that Bender is attempting a comeback this year and that he's been training with a guy that does a lot of track work and that his knees are healthy and after resting them for a couple of years he feels great. He is a pretty successful businessman in Texas and Louisiana too if I remember correctly in the article.

I wouldn't be interested in him though, let someone else experiment.

I'd pass on all 3...too skinny....I mean I guess out of the 3 I'd take Hollins. Something about him irritates me though. Couple years back he injured Acie Law in a cheap way, then this year in the playoffs he was showboating a lot when he hadn't done much of anything. Just don't want his erratic play injury our players in practice. lol

I don't like any of the three. We should go after Hakim Warrick, Skiler, and Pops. Skiler is banging with the big boys and his precense off the bench may be pretty good?

There's no way someone like Siler is going to play for the Hawks this year unless there are a lot of injuries. He is not a short-term big solution.

There's no way someone like Siler is going to play for the Hawks this year unless there are a lot of injuries. He is not a short-term big solution.

I think that Woodson is going to rotate the roster a little bit different now that Crawford is coming off the bench. If Siler turns out to be the player is being written out to be then we may be suprised. I'm not saying he is a short term big solution. I'm saying he could work his way into a valuable option off the bench. Something that Solo or Randolph could not do. He would be that guy that saves Al and Zaza a few breathes at the end of a quarter. I hope he turns out to be better then Solo or Randolph.