• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Mike Taylor

I know we have Bibby and Teague at the 1..but if we need to fill out the roster I wouldn't mind seeing this guy in a Hawks uni. I saw a few Clippers games last year where he was just awesome. The guy is probably one of the fastest players I've ever since. I can't remember which game it was but him and DeAndre Jordan were putting on quite a show. Anyways I want Teague to get as many min. as possible but wouldn't mind this guy as an 11th, 12th man off the bench. Thoughts?

I know we have Bibby and Teague at the 1..but if we need to fill out the roster I wouldn't mind seeing this guy in a Hawks uni. I saw a few Clippers games last year where he was just awesome. The guy is probably one of the fastest players I've ever since. I can't remember which game it was but him and DeAndre Jordan were putting on quite a show. Anyways I want Teague to get as many min. as possible but wouldn't mind this guy as an 11th, 12th man off the bench. Thoughts?

Great idea!!!!

Guys, we don't have enough room on the roster to get two more guards. We can get one and he needs to be cheap (keep in mind that Flip will want a salary bump after last season and he'll get in the way of Teague's PT). Apparently Taylor stunk it up in Vegas this year and that's why the Clips cut him loose. We could probably sign him to a minimum contract but I'm not sure that he'd a good fit. I'd rather go after an old vet like Anthony Carter or bring someone younger in from summer camp but who's been around, like John Lucas III.