• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Man I Hate PETA

Deeman

The people in PETA are absolutely obsessive. It's like borderline crazy. I've been saying this since they were determined to ruin Mike Vick's life after he had paid his debt to society. It's absolutely ridiculous.

The people in PETA are absolutely obsessive. It's like borderline crazy. I've been saying this since they were determined to ruin Mike Vick's life after he had paid his debt to society. It's absolutely ridiculous.

I am not even sure why anyone even listens to them or joins their organization. Any ideas?

It's not borderline, it's full on flat out crazy.

They destroy people's property by throwing paint onto fur coats.

They are hypocrites. They run these mads fringing on copyright infringement, yet they sue people eating tasty animals because they bought peta.com.

I agree that PETA is absolutely out of their minds and I'm a huge animal lover. Without getting into a MV debate MV ruined his own life and I'm not sure what PETA has done to him since his release?

MV's life isn't ruined. However, they tried to keep the man out of the NFL. When they realized they couldn't, they pushed for him to get a psychological evaluation prior to being re-admitted. I'm almost certain that whatever team picks him up will also have to deal with PETA protests, which is making it hard for him to find a new team.

MV's life isn't ruined. However, they tried to keep the man out of the NFL. When they realized they couldn't, they pushed for him to get a psychological evaluation prior to being re-admitted. I'm almost certain that whatever team picks him up will also have to deal with PETA protests, which is making it hard for him to find a new team.

I know of others that have gone from that kind of bank to that kind of debt and offed themselves because of it. Financially the man is ruined and will always be ruined because he's still either making dumb decisions himself, or is still hiring the wrong people to make the dumb decisions for him. PETA isn't making it hard for him to find a new team, him being a slightly above average quarterback who hasn't played in 3 years is why no one has signed him yet. I say yet because someone will (despite PETA) but it won't be for the money he's looking for.