• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Q-Rich traded for the 4th time this offseason

capstone21

Is that a record?

He was traded to Miami for Mark Blout.

I guess this ends the rumors of Iverson potentially going to Miami now.

Man that is crazy!

And who knows he might be traded again so you can't count the Iverson deal out just because of this LOL.

• Admin

Q is garbage. I can't believe I thought he would be a good player years ago. I really screwed the pooch on that one.

I just read that Blount is supposed to be waived. Is he worth a look at as a backup? I am not a fan and he kinda sucks but he is better then a lot of the options out there.

I just read that Blount is supposed to be waived. Is he worth a look at as a backup? I am not a fan and he kinda sucks but he is better then a lot of the options out there.

he doesnt suck..he could definitely get minutes here..I would sign him..he's 7 foot I think too..get him and Siler and we're good

• Moderators

I've always liked Blount. It seems like he can shoot a little for a big guy and i just always had the feeling that if you slipped a couple of red bulls in his water bottle or insulted his family he could do some damage inside. Maybe a little Woody motivation will get him going. Didn't really work that well with Lorenzen though.