• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

What if Flip decides to sign with Orlando?

Blunt91

I was just reading one of the articles over at RealGm stating that the Magic are looking for a 3rd string PG. Flip Murray was one of the names brought up that would make a good fit there. IMO I think there is a real possibility that Flip would/could sign with the Magic and probably for around the same amount or a little more than what the Hawks paid him last year. Who wouldn't want to play on a team that has a chance to win a title? Flip would fill the role the Rafer Alston had last year.

Edited by Blunt91

I was just reading one of the articles over at RealGm stating that the Magic are looking for a 3rd string PG. Flip Murray was one of the names brought up that would make a good fit there. IMO I think there is a real possibility that Flip would/could sign with the Magic and probably for around the same amount or a little more than what the Hawks paid him last year. Who wouldn't want to play on a team that has a chance to win a title? Flip would fill the role the Rafer Alston had last year.

Rafer Alston was brought over to start. Which he did, led them to the finals with the help of Anthony Johnson, then they both got screwed. To this day, I don't know why Jameer was brought back strictly for the finals. Terrible move by Orlando, should have stuck with Rafer and AJ - they were doing just fine. Flip going to Orlando will fill the void T. Lue had with them last year. Which is limited...good luck Flip.

• Admin

Rafer Alston was brought over to start. Which he did, led them to the finals with the help of Anthony Johnson, then they both got screwed. To this day, I don't know why Jameer was brought back strictly for the finals. Terrible move by Orlando, should have stuck with Rafer and AJ - they were doing just fine. Flip going to Orlando will fill the void T. Lue had with them last year. Which is limited...good luck Flip.

I don't see him as a good fit there because he is not really a pg. He does not run an offense. He needs to go somewhere to a team that needs instant offense off the bench. That is what he does. He doesn't defend but he can score. Philly might be the best fit simpley because they need guards...however they need a pg more then anything too.

I hope he doesn't sign with the Magic, he would torture us. He did it when he was on Indy. He is seriously a player that enjoys punishing his old teams. Please send him to the west.