• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

My fantasy league - if anyone is interested

mattlanta

Yahoo League

12-team set up

PPR

Live Draft August 28 (Friday) 8PM.

PM me if you're interested. There are already about 8 teams in and would like to see if anyone from the 'Squawk wants to join in. Thanks. Please plan on staying active if you're joining.

I would love to be in another league but I can't make a draft at 8:00 PM this Friday night............the little lady would be pretty upset if I blow her off for fantasy football.

Maybe we can get a league going for squawkers ?

Edited by coachx

I would love to be in another league but I can't make a draft at 8:00 PM this Friday night............the little lady would be pretty upset if I blow her off for fantasy football.

Maybe we can get a league going for squawkers ?

I've got a league going also, 11 people deep so far. Still have room for more. We have some pretty colorful talkers amidst this group so don't join up if you have thin skin. PM me for sign-up info.

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a league going also, 11 people deep so far. Still have room for more. We have some pretty colorful talkers amidst this group so don't join up if you have thin skin. PM me for sign-up info.

I thought you signed me up.

When I went into yahoo fantasy football on your league's draft night I only had my current league to choose from.

Oh, well. Hope you guys have fun but I just wanted to let you know that I did try to access your league for the draft but I was not able to.