• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AI spotted in Atlanta last night via 790thezone

GameTime

I don't want Iverson on the hawks. Look at what happened with Detroit. If he came to Atlanta, he would probably mess up the chemistry.

I don't want Iverson on the hawks. Look at what happened with Detroit. If he came to Atlanta, he would probably mess up the chemistry.

That Detriot trade was no one of the most retarded trades i've ever seen though. There was no point in Detriot trading their leader off for another SG when they already had RIP.

• Moderators

That Detriot trade was no one of the most retarded trades i've ever seen though. There was no point in Detriot trading their leader off for another SG when they already had RIP.

They wanted to get rid of Chauncey's contract and they are already out from under AI's. Length of contract was the sole reason for that deal, not anything on the floor. Iverson was a big enough name that people didn't necessarily realize the Pistons were throwing away their best chance at winning last season so they could be in position to sign Ben Gordon and Charlie Villanueva.

The Rip Hamilton extension was the stupidest part of the trade. As much as AI got the blame Rip himself wasn't too quiet either about being sent to the bench. It's easy getting your negativity overlooked by national media when you share a locker room with Sheed and AI.