• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The new Hawksquawk "Hawks" icon

Admin

38 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Remove the new logo, remove the players, move "Hawksquawk.net" down and center, and bring the official Hawks logo to the foreground in bright red.

Basically, make it the way it was last season, and it'll be perfect :top secret:

It's not going back to what it was last year.

Custom one for sure...gives our website a unique twist, not to mention the official hawks icon is in the background so it's a neat blend of the two...

Thanks Krish that's how I feel as well. Make sure that you vote otherwise a week from yesterday when this poll ends we're going to the official Hawks logo it appears based on the poll results.

• Moderators

Agreed with KrishATL.

The standard "Clutch" logo (which I'd wish they'd replace with the "Swoop" logo altogether) may confuse a newbie into thinking the forum's not independent of The Hawks' site.

The faded ball inside the clutched "Q" is a nice touch.

~lw3

If you fee like explaining your selection feel free, otherwise please vote that way I know whether to keep it or drop it. Thanks as always for your input!

Edit - here is the Hawks icon

Hawks.gif

I would not mind if you brought the background players and logo out just a little. It is a little difficult to see. Otherwise I like it.

The logo has been updated to use the official Hawks icon and the players have been made a little more visible. Thanks to everyone who voted on this.

If you don't see the updated logo then press and hold the CTRL button and press F5 and that should refresh the page and update the logo.