• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If Siler can hold his own against Bynum (Sekou Twitter)

jerrywest

Sekou Twitter

# Siler held his own against Bynum. Neither big dominated the floor. That honor belonged to Stackhouse. The old vet ruled the roost w/Bibby. about 3 hours ago

# @bhayley He's a free agent, recently relocated to the area and working out with other pros at the arena daily to get ready for the season. about 3 hours ago

# @nwilborn19 practice court homey! about 6 hours ago

# Siler is holding his own against Bynum. Bynum has him by about an inch or two. But Siler is battling him. Two 3s from Bibby wins the game. about 6 hours ago

Siler has never come in contact with any quality player or coach in his life. He only started playing basketball a few years ago. I can't believe he held his own against Bynum. Sounds like a legit prospect.

Dude definitely has upside. It's just not clear at this point if there's enough room on the roster for him. I'm hoping there is, because even if he gets a bunch of DNPs, he's a huge body in practice for our front court to work against. That experience will pay dividends when we play Cleveland and Orlando.

We currently have 12 on the roster. There is room, but we don't know what Sund is thinking regarding the remaining 3 spots. Sekou had originally reported that we would only carry 13 into the season but I'll bet that after camp we'll go ahead and have 14 since it's only 1 more minimum contract.

Edited by PDubATL