• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Zombieland looks like it will be a blast

Plainview1981

I like Woody Harrelson alot too !

Can't wait to see it. He seems like he is kind of playing his Natural Born Killers personality a bit in this one.

I just got back and it was very solid. I had a lot of fun. Don't expect a lot of back story or don't expect a deep satire of horror movies and you should have a good time. A lot of people on rottentomatoes felt this was better than Shaun of the Dead... And damn it, I guess that movie has grown on me because I can't quite agree with that. Still, it's fun. It's pretty gory and filled with lots of one liners. But make no mistake, this is Woody Harrelson's film. I have to believe this part was written for him. Honestly, it seemed like his character was split between his role in Natural Born Killers and The Cowboy Way. Elsenberg was somewhat entertaining and the chick from Superbad did well with her role. She might develop into a decent actress one day. Abigail Breslin didn't really do anything with her role though.

The movie is over the top fun, but probably a notch below the hype that it has. I guess I would give it a 7.5/10 or maybe an 8. I'll just have to wait and see how it holds up on DVD.

I just got back and it was very solid. I had a lot of fun. Don't expect a lot of back story or don't expect a deep satire of horror movies and you should have a good time. A lot of people on rottentomatoes felt this was better than Shaun of the Dead... And damn it, I guess that movie has grown on me because I can't quite agree with that. Still, it's fun. It's pretty gory and filled with lots of one liners. But make no mistake, this is Woody Harrelson's film. I have to believe this part was written for him. Honestly, it seemed like his character was split between his role in Natural Born Killers and The Cowboy Way. Elsenberg was somewhat entertaining and the chick from Superbad did well with her role. She might develop into a decent actress one day. Abigail Breslin didn't really do anything with her role though.

The movie is over the top fun, but probably a notch below the hype that it has. I guess I would give it a 7.5/10 or maybe an 8. I'll just have to wait and see how it holds up on DVD.

Should be a great movie and like you I am a Woody fan also. That and part of the movie was filmed at an amusment park 30 miles from my house in Valdosta Ga.

• 2 weeks later...

Thought it was an ok movie, i actually liked the preview for Legions. Looked like it may actually be a pretty decent movie.