• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Suicide watch: Great article on Marvin at peachtreehoops.com

jerrywest

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2009/10/12/1081886/72-reasons-to-be-excited-about-the

Marvin's clutch statistics (stats in the last five minutes with neither team up more than five points) are kind of ridiculous. His adjusted shooting percentage on his jumpers is 78.6%. That stat is not a misprint. Marv draws a foul 15% of the time. That is double the rate of Joe Johnson. The dude's adjusted shooting percentage overall is 76.5% in these clutch moments.

• Like 1

http://www.peachtreehoops.com/2009/10/12/1081886/72-reasons-to-be-excited-about-the

Marvin's clutch statistics (stats in the last five minutes with neither team up more than five points) are kind of ridiculous. His adjusted shooting percentage on his jumpers is 78.6%. That stat is not a misprint. Marv draws a foul 15% of the time. That is double the rate of Joe Johnson. The dude's adjusted shooting percentage overall is 76.5% in these clutch moments.

well damn! thats good to know!.................hopefully marv keep it up!

Look for Marvin and Josh to be our breakout players this year. Horford will improve and be solid. Josh will get closer to what people with high expectations expect of him(still not close to his ceiling). Marvin is going to show people why he was the #2 pick in the draft. Not saying he will be better than Paul but people are going to see why it was so hard to pass up on him with his size and skill level.

• Moderators

That is cool but screams "low sample size" to me. I can't fathom that an adjusted shooting percentage on his jumpers of 78.6% is remotely sustainable for him or anyone in the league. If he keeps it up that high, I will both astonished and thrilled but I can't believe that will happen.