• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

So what will you be looking for tonight vs. the Magic ?

coachx

So what will you be looking for tonight vs. the Magic ?......................besides Smoove's free throw shooting.

I can't wait to get my first look at Teague and Crawford in Hawks uniforms.

As soon as Anthony Johnson or Jason Williams come off the bench I'm hoping Teague gets a chance to BURN them.

• Moderators

excited to see teague for sure. Interested to see if Collins will see any action against Dwight. Is collins in shape yet? Ready to see Marvin display some new moves. Also interested to see the espn take on the hawks and whether they are in the same class as the Magic.

This is a game where you have to make sure you take advantage of matchups when they come your way .

Who will the magic start at PF Barnes or Bass against Smoove

Jason williams vs teague

Crawford vs JJ redick

Marvin vs Pietrus

I think the one thing I am looking forward to is how well we rebound against this team as it will also be a good indicator for games against Clevland Boston too.

Last pre-season game - played last night beating Miami - I'm looking for the starters to not play big minutes (and avoid inhury of course!!). I'm with everyone else. I want to see Crawford and Teague. Honestly, Jamal Crawford has been in the league, like a decade, and I can't pinpoint an actual time I've watched him. I know it's happened, but I either don't care because he's been on awful teams or....nevermind, that's it.

Bench match ups:

Zaza vs Gortat

JoeS/Hunter vs Bass/Anderson

Evans vs Barnes

Crawford vs Redick

Teague vs Williams.

On paper only Crawford is better but I have high hopes about Jet-T, Evans is quite underrated, Joe still can do his thing and Zaza's hustler. Biggest issue with our second unit is defense. Who's going to protect the paint?

We need to win the rebounding battle! If we can do that, we will be a top 3 team in the East.

Agreed PB...or at least break even on the boards. I'd like to see a balanced effort and a solid team game. It's still preseason so it really doesn't matter if we lose a close one...I just don't want to see us get blown out.

I got my corn dogs so lets crank it up in the chatroom folks! (I'll try not to leave crumbs)