• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Fan Night - Vote for ATL @ POR

ATLSmith

Hey All,

You can vote for which game will be aired on NBA TV on Tuesday, 11/10. The LA game has the lead but would be nice to have the Hawls vs Blazers voted in.

Follow this link to cast your vote (you should see a box on the right of the page).

http://www.nba.com/nbatv/#

We don't stand a chance of every winning a popular vote vs. the Lakers.

Well, if you don't vote then yes, the Lakers will win. It takes 2 clicks of the mouse to do this. You don't even have to sign up for anything. Sure, perhaps this is a long shot but if you quit now you'll never know.

Well, if you don't vote then yes, the Lakers will win. It takes 2 clicks of the mouse to do this. You don't even have to sign up for anything. Sure, perhaps this is a long shot but if you quit now you'll never know.

I did vote...........Hawks were at 7% and the Lakers were at 44%...............thousands of people visit nba.com so there is no way that 25 votes from hawksquawk would even change it 1%.

We can have more influence in the realgm polls since they get less views then does nba.com.

I did vote...........Hawks were at 7% and the Lakers were at 44%...............thousands of people visit nba.com so there is no way that 25 votes from hawksquawk would even change it 1%.

We can have more influence in the realgm polls since they get less views then does nba.com.

The LA game just dropped to 39%. Hawks still at 7% though. I'm not letting this go. Ha.

You can vote more than once a day it seems.

I actually voted for the MIA/PHX game cause the Hawks will be on locally anyways. I'm just sick and tired of seeing the Lakers play every damn Tuesday night. I wish people would vote for a seemingly "competitive" game instead wanting to watch the Lakers Kobe every chance they get. Morons....

Pretty sure LA won this every single time last year. There's no hope.

And if you're in Georgia and get to watch the game anyway why does it matter?

This is for the downtrodden, the little guy, the re-located Hawks fans who don't get to see their team that often. Don't do it for me, do it for them.

• Premium Member

This is for the downtrodden, the little guy, the re-located Hawks fans who don't get to see their team that often. Don't do it for me, do it for them.

NO DAMMIT. I'm a Hawks fan living in Philly. I have League Pass Broadband. League Pass Broadband is blacked out when a game is on NBA TV. So for the relocated fans that don't get to see the Hawks that often, tell them to pony up the $89 and buy League Pass Broadband like I (and all of my expatriate Hawks fan friends) do - that way they can see all 82 games, not just the 1. That's what a hardcore Hawks fan would do.

Don't punish the hardcore fans just to make it easier for the lazy ones :angry22:

Edited by niremetal