Orlando(until we prove otherwise)

Portland

I'd fear:

Bucks

Suns

Celtics

Spurs

Dallas

Based on right now, how can you include Portland? Or Denver? How can you include Boston when 2 years ago a much inferior team took Boston to 7 winning every game in Phillips, and this team just beat them at home. I'll give you the unknown of Orlando and Cleveland and a healthy San Antonio. Bucks and Mavs, I doubt. Suns? I don't think so. We'd outrebound them by 2x. Remember, this is based on the way Atlanta is playing right now. The list of teams that would beat Atlanta with the Hawks having homecourt would be a lot shorter than what you have.

• Premium Member

I know it is way early,

But who in the NBA could beat the Hawks in a 7 game series with the Hawks having home court.

I think the Lakers, but I am not sure anyone else could do it.

What are your thoughts?

Randy

Teams with defensive bigs and shooters will give us trouble. That includes some sorry teams too. Teams like Charlotte, NO, and yes Boston. We dominated Boston because we out rebounded them... it will take that kind of effort everytime we go out against those type of teams. Our strength is in our rebounding and our shot selection. With that, here are the teams that will give us trouble:

Lakers,

Celtics,

Bobcats

Orlando

NO

Here's some maybes:

Cavs

Sactown

Portland

Milwaukee

Houston

Philly

Denver

Healthy NJ

Still, if we get hot, there's not many teams that can stand in our wake.

Edited by Diesel

We're starting to get that confidence we had last year when we started 6-0, beat Orlando soundly and almost beat Boston at Boston. Then the injuries started. If we stay healthy and the Hawks start getting that we can beat anybody anywhere attitude again, this could be a really special season.

Teams with defensive bigs and shooters will give us trouble. That includes some sorry teams too. Teams like Charlotte, NO, and yes Boston. We dominated Boston because we out rebounded them... it will take that kind of effort everytime we go out against those type of teams. Our strength is in our rebounding and our shot selection. With that, here are the teams that will give us trouble:

Lakers,

Celtics,

Bobcats

Orlando

NO

Here's some maybes:

Cavs

Sactown

Portland

Milwaukee

Houston

Philly

Denver

Healthy NJ

Still, if we get hot, there's not many teams that can stand in our wake.

New Orleans???

• Premium Member

I love hawks fans new found arrogance.

Will not see me showing any swagger until this team can find someone to guard Howard, Vince, Bron or Young Jennings.