• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

We must beat the Magic.

Diesel

I said settling into being that 4th seed type of team. The Hawks are reverting back to their quality of play from last year.

LOL so again the best record in the ENTIRE NBA, is settling into the 4th seed. How about we lose a couple games in a row before you abandon ship?

Again it's pessimism like yours why they probably didn't pick up on my sarcasm.

Edited by BusBoyIsBack
  • Like 1

LOL so again the best record in the ENTIRE NBA, is settling into the 4th seed. How about we lose a couple games in a row before you abandon ship?

Again it's pessimism like yours why they probably didn't pick up on my sarcasm.

The quality of play on court is looking more and more like last years team. Yes. This team isn't going to have the best record in the NBA before long. This team will have the same basic situation as last year by the end of this year.

The quality of play on court is looking more and more like last years team. Yes. This team isn't going to have the best record in the NBA before long. This team will have the same basic situation as last year by the end of this year.

Were 11-3....THE SKY IS FALLING.....BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Premium Member

It's got tougher with the addition of Carter. People can debate on if Carter or Turk is better for them.... But I'd rather seem them have turk because Carter has killed the Hawks so often.

Naw. When the Magic finished up last season, they were much stronger than now.

Barnes have brought something and Reddick has stepped up, but with Alston, Turk, and Lee, they were a better team.

Naw. When the Magic finished up last season, they were much stronger than now.

Barnes have brought something and Reddick has stepped up, but with Alston, Turk, and Lee, they were a better team.

You can debate about which Magic team is better. But Wince has killed this team.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Houston is NOT a quality team. They're starting 5 role players. Outside of that one winning streak Portland had (against all bad or badly hurt teams) they haven't been good so far.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/teams/schedule?team=por

take a glance at that. Portland even got blown out by Golden State last night.

Portland is a good team, but they haven't got their act together yet. This is obviously not a bad Hawk team either. They will get 50 wins now I believe. But that's as far as it goes.

This is the NBA A league that boast World Champs when you when a championship. A league where great international, highschool and college players come in looking mediocre on most occasions. Almost everybody in the league is a good scorer and and good something(feel in the blank) but to be a good or great team you have to play your role to perfection. This same Rockets team beat the Lakers and they are tough because everybody knows their role and they play hard(Trevor Ariza was number two high school player coming out of Cleveland behind Lebron James). I'm saying this to say that it's not too many scrubs in the league and strategy, hustle, heart and know how wins games. Skills and talent are important but most people in the league have this in some form or another(Gerald Green,Josh Smith, Isiah Rider, J.R. "Earl" Smith are all very skillful and talented but even our own Josh Smith had to endure a 13 win season). This Hawks team is for real(chemistry/skill wise) and only when we defer to doing things outside our strategy do we really get our butts kicked!!

Edited by sillent

This is the NBA A league that boast World Champs when you when a championship. A league where great international, highschool and college players come in looking mediocre on most occasions. Almost everybody in the league is a good scorer and and good something(feel in the blank) but to be a good or great team you have to play your role to perfection. This same Rockets team beat the Lakers and they are tough because everybody knows their role and they play hard(Trevor Ariza was number two high school player coming out of Cleveland behind Lebron James). I'm saying this to say that it's not too many scrubs in the league and strategy, hustle, heart and know how wins games. Skills and talent are important but most people in the league have this in some form or another(Gerald Green,Josh Smith, Isiah Rider, J.R. "Earl" Smith are all very skillful and talented but even our own Josh Smith had to endure a 13 win season). This Hawks team is for real(chemistry/skill wise) and only when we defer to doing things outside our strategy do we really get our butts kicked!!

Even the most mediocre teams will get a big win against somebody. That doesn't make them good. Ariza is a 7PPG career player so it doesn't really matter to me what people thought he was coming out of high school. I know he is scoring a lot of points so far this year, but he's doing it at 38% shooting. This Hawks team can't shoot (32% 3pters) and has next to nothing in depth. This team is not a top tier team. This team isn't that good on the defensive end either. I understand their guys play hard, but a lucky win doesn't cut it. The Lakers can afford some L's because they know they;ll be a top seed in the east. Every game is important for this team.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Even the most mediocre teams will get a big win against somebody. That doesn't make them good. Ariza is a 7PPG career player so it doesn't really matter to me what people thought he was coming out of high school. I know he is scoring a lot of points so far this year, but he's doing it at 38% shooting. This Hawks team can't shoot (32% 3pters) and has next to nothing in depth. This team is not a top tier team. This team isn't that good on the defensive end either. I understand their guys play hard, but a lucky win doesn't cut it. The Lakers can afford some L's because they know they;ll be a top seed in the east. Every game is important for this team.

Hotlanta posts Per day:

After a win: 0.23 posts per day.

After a win: 43.1 posts per day.

No wonder his post per year is going down.