• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks-Hornets

Hawksquawk

Well, when one team shoots 12-17 from 3 and the other team shoots 4-22 it's pretty obvious who won that game. It's extremely disappointing to lose this game to an inferior team with the 4 days before Orlando. Hopefully Bibby is able to play in that game because we certainly need him.

Well, when one team shoots 12-17 from 3 and the other team shoots 4-22 it's pretty obvious who won that game. It's extremely disappointing to lose this game to an inferior team with the 4 days before Orlando. Hopefully Bibby is able to play in that game because we certainly need him.

Pretty much says it all. Not only that but we were even ice cold on the two point attempts. Shot like 33% overall this game. Although I still think we took far too many 3s. Painful old school type of Hawks loss. But no need to panic. Just don't need to let this turn into a streak. And yeah Bibby was clearly missed.

Edited by BusBoyIsBack

Cause he can't defend and even when he has been on the floor he hasn't showed signs of being a productive offensive player either.

Teague is the only guy onthe roster who can actually put ball pressure on a pg. And it is hard to show any signs of anything in only 5 minutes.

Collison didn't show any signs of anything until Scott got fired and he started getting legit minutes. Tonight he dropped 22/11 on the hawks.

Teague is the only guy onthe roster who can actually put ball pressure on a pg. And it is hard to show any signs of anything in only 5 minutes.

Collison didn't show any signs of anything until Scott got fired and he started getting legit minutes. Tonight he dropped 22/11 on the hawks.

It's a lot easier to show something when the other team (The Hawks) aren't playing defense.besides blocking a couple of shots.

• Premium Member

Hawks looked horrible tonight. I had a bad feeling after Bibby went out and Horford got that phantom second foul early in the first. Joe has been out of sync for two games now and his shot has been AWFUL. As a team we just couldn't buy a basket tonight and it showed.

I don't understand how the hawks can play extremely well at home but can completely suck on the road. I know they're playing in another teams arena, but damn.