• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

If

Diesel

Why are other dudes so concerned with what other dudes have to say?

And why are you so concerned with that? Why do you care what other people think of others? Last time I checked, this is a message board, if someone is vomited their self-loathing pessimism all over the board, then others should feel free to respond to it. Take your own advice, if you don't like it when someone responds to another's comments, then ignore it.

• Premium Member

And why are you so concerned with that? Why do you care what other people think of others? Last time I checked, this is a message board, if someone is vomited their self-loathing pessimism all over the board, then others should feel free to respond to it. Take your own advice, if you don't like it when someone responds to another's comments, then ignore it.

And why are you so concerned with what dudes say about dudes that say stuff about other dudes?

And why are you so concerned with what dudes say about dudes that say stuff about other dudes?

Goodburger??

My posts about Marvin are truth to those who will accept it.

While the initial post to start this thread was just and in order you need to understand the perpetual Marvin rants create a sense of hostility and in turn negativity on this forum.

People are sensitive and defensive. It shows every time the Hawks lose a basketball game.

That is in large part no way your fault Diesel, however you need to accept the fact that negativity breeds negativity.

You can't transform yourself into Hawks Cheerleader now that the team is good Diesel - I'm sorry.

I know I haven't been on the board long but I personally think diesel is a huge hawks cheerleader, the only time I really hear him being negative is when he's talking about Marv which I tend to agree with most of the time, he could probably choose to say it a lil different but its still valid. I've been expecting much worse from Diesel given how much people talk about him here and the horrible reputation he has but it seems that people are just a lil to sensitive about his critique of Marv, other than that it really seems like the guy loves the hawks so I don't really think he's transforming himself I just think that our perception of him is much worse than what he actually is.

• Premium Member

Diesel was in favor of resigning Marvin at the price he was resigned.

'

This is true. His lack of aggression aside, I can't stand losing value. The question now becomes, will we be saddled with Marvin and his contract or will we find somebody who will accept him in trade.

• Premium Member

My 2 cents on Diesel. I find something amazing about Diesel and I. On things politics related he and I disagree 90% of the time. On things basketball related he and i agree 90% of the time. Maybe the only thing I've really disagreed with him on basketball wise is Marvin and I think both he and I have moved a little closer to the center on that one. How he and I can be polar opposites on politics and blood brothers on basketball I don't know.

The reason is because I'm right all the time and you're only right half of the time.

:handshake:

I would hope you would support who we are. Not, who we are not. These individuals have made a choice to work, a choice to sacrifice, to put themselves on the line 82 nights for the next 5 months, to represent you, this hcity. That kind of commitment and effort deserves and demands your respect. This is your team.

Am I the only one that recognizes that this is Norman Dale's speach in Hoosiers?

Emmitt

• Premium Member

The Orlando loss reemphasizes that Woody can't coach. He does do a good job of getting our players to play hard. That combined with our depth gives us a shot at a top2 eastern seed. With homecourt advantage I think we have a good shot of beating anyone. The problem that still might occur though is we lose even with homecourt advantage just because Woody gets outcoached. So my strategy is to just root for the best record possible. I wont worry about some key losses to top competitors as long as our overall record remains in the top of the league.

I don't disagree here.. however, I just have one thought.

What would this team be with a consistent low post rebounder and scoring threat?

Not somebody who is elaborate... But somebody who can get the job done on the boards and who can score in the post. For instance, what if this team traded Smith, Zaza, and a 1st for Bosh.... Just for grins.

Currently, Bosh is scoring about 25 ppg and getting about 12 rebs per game. He has a solid inside midrange game.. What if we had that at our disposal?

Would Woody still be a coaching problem?

I think some of our problems is our inconsistent post game. Without knowing the answer to that, it's hard to know how good a coach Woody is?