• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Will Memphis win on Wed?

Plainview1981

Yep...that's kind of what I meant by "tighten the screws in the third".

Don't get me wrong, it could have been different if one or two of the Grizz went totally off..but the odds were against that. Mayo was hot but JJ held Gay down nicely. Zaza also did a nice job of beating up their inside guys after he got kneed in the ribs. (note to self: never fight Zaza). Our usual offensive suspects hit enough shots to blow them out. Nice win.

I'm actually more concerned about Utah - especially after playing a team like Memphis that turns the ball over so much. Utah beat LAL lately and they won't come in here tossing the ball into the stands.

Actually, if we play hard and share the ball, there is no reason why a team like Utah should beat us, they have 0 shot blockers and can't stop us from getting to the rim. In the past we were turnover prone and didn't rotate very well against them. We'll see how much we have improved Friday.

told you Memphis sucks. Another blowout for the Hawks.

Still doesn't mean they suck, it just speaks to how improved we are this year. I said that I thought we would win the game but all I was saying is that if we lost it wouldn't surprise me, I follow the Grizz bc I was born and raised in that area so I tend to defend them from time to time, still the game tonight doesn't mean that they suck. Sam Young had a terrible game.........TERRIBLE GAME.........I felt like he was playing for us but coach Hollins likes the guy so much that he just wouldn't sit him even tho he played like crap, and he kept taking OJ out to put Sam in......OJ was the only guy actually shooting well.

Please don't get me wrong I know that we are head and shoulders above the Grizz but again I'm still going to defend them when people disrespect their game like that.............I'm pretty sure its the same thing u used to do when people trashed our Hawks, I know I did

I have league pass and i watch all the teams, Memphis being no exception and they are just if not a bit more athletic than us. They have been playing really well lately and really since Iverson left. With all that being said they will leave Philips on Wednesday night with a 2 game losing streak.

:rolleyes: