• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Steve Nash...

T21

... watching last night's game, or basically everytime I watch Nash, I just keep thinkin' how perfect fit he & our Hawks would be...

Just imagine Nash runnin' Hawks offense... WOW!

Imagine all the fast breaks, easy hoops, his outside J's, decision making... I just can't help but think about that, because Nash's DNA and Hawks' DNA just match perfectly!

If there's a guy on the face of this planet who could take potentials of this team to the max, it had to be Nash (John Stockton earns honorable mention for a PG from another era)... just a match made in heaven!

P.S. I have nothin' against the Suns, but if their season continue to go southwards, who knows... maybe...

Edited by T21

Steve Nash is a magician offensively, hell, a modern day genius when you peek at his numbers this year, but he is one of the worst defenders at point you can find, in any era. As poor as Bibby is, he can be hid and helped, something that is impossible for Nash. Opposing 1's with any footspeed at all routinely have field days against Nash, and I will never get over giving two straight MVP's to a defensive liability. I am convinced the only reason the Suns have never gotten to the Finals is because the Sun's leadership knows nothing about defense, and while Nash may have knowledge on how to guard man, he has none of the tools to do so. Taking charges don't count.

Edited by benhillboy