• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

All-Stars

T21

Well, it's that time of the year... and I've caught an article on Hoopsworld, written by Alex Raskin, on who should get in as reserves...My link:

I'm sure I'm not the only one to disagree with this journalist... But anyway, that's only his personal oppinion...

Here are my All-Stars reserve squads:

East

Forwards: Chris Bosh, Josh Smith, Paul Pierce

Center: Al Horford

Guards: Joe Johnson, Rajon Rondo, Derrick Rose

West

Forwards: Tim Duncan, Kevin Durant, Pau Gasol

Center: Chris Kaman

Guards: Brandon Roy, Deron Williams, Chris Paul

What do you guys think?

P.S. All-Star game is not what it used to be. It's more of a circus now. It has lost that rivalry touch and competitive spirit... However, it's still very important for players as personal achievement.

Probably just depends on who the coach is to pick the reserves. Smith and Horford are borderline and you can make a subjective case for either of them. Also it might depend on how we play the next 3 weeks. The better our record is the better our case is for having multiple all stars.

I wouldnt be surprised if neither makes it. A lot of players get snubbed their first year of really being considered. Similar to Joe the year before his first All-Star selection. I think they will be locks each year starting with next season. This year if one or both make it, I will be happily surprised.