• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Iso Joe Video

MVP23

Yeah it's funny, can't deny that. I also can't deny that it's straight BS. If this guy does leave us, I don't want to see any of the current JJ haters crying about ISO-CRAW or ISO-AL or complaining about how no one outside of Craw can create a quality shot.

But the vid was definitely funny, can't deny that.

Joe could easily get his average off of open ball rotated jump shots and pump and go drives. Why can't he see this?

I blame woody more so than Joe. Woody pumps that crap in his head. Joe is easily a top 5 SG in this league when the offense is flowing. Iso Joe makes him look like a D Leager, and I'm not even joking.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=channel

Mike Browns is better imo

LOL MVP - you gotta be the voice of Hawksquawk...you actually sound like a coach. I wish you could voice-over Doc Rivers when he was getting kicked out of the last game we had against the Celts at their place (with video motion). You would have to take it up a few octaves biggrin.gif ...I know you could make up some good words for Doc. (may have to be censored).

Edited by DJlaysitup

LOL MVP - you gotta be the voice of Hawksquawk...you actually sound like a coach. I wish you could voice-over Doc Rivers when he was getting kicked out of the last game we had against the Celts at their place (with video motion). You would have to take it up a few octaves biggrin.gif ...I know you could make up some good words for Doc. (may have to be censored).

Ehh I think I'll do Van Gundy . Doc is to lame.